Help

Nori chips - yum!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality product, I use it to make my sushi rolls, and to make nori chips with sesame in the oven! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Often cook rolls, these sheets of nori fragrant and slightly longer than that prodayutsya us. I recommend!

The package say "known to cause cancer and birthday defects"....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

On the back of the package I received, there is a paper label attached below the diagram of how to prepare the seaweed, reading: "California's Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." What?!..... Is this referring to potentially high levels of mercury or other contaminants in sea plants? Or to preservatives in this particular product (I couldn't find an ingredients list to check this). Perhaps because there is a preservative packet inside which is not meant to be eaten? (although I've never seen a warning such as that for a common preservative packet). I've never seen a warning like that on a food item before and found it rather disconcerting, especially as it wasn't listed on the product online when I bought it.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and full of vitamins and minerals.

The best Nori money can buy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's the best Nori money can buy.

Excellent flavor!

Posted by herbalicious on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like my seaweed to taste like it comes from the sea! This seaweed is crisp with just the right amount of salt and sea combination! Delicious!

Nori

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very strong - takes a lot of getting used to, but the unusual taste compliments other flavours. Its also healthy. Give it a try.

very good product. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice seawead taste, strong but not overwhelming.

Good quality and freshness.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Individual square sheets the size of the package were not broken.

they are good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

its a good seaweed. for me it was a little too hard as I use to eat it alone or put to salad.

1 2 3