Nori chips - yum!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality product, I use it to make my sushi rolls, and to make nori chips with sesame in the oven! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Excellent flavor!

Posted by herbalicious on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like my seaweed to taste like it comes from the sea! This seaweed is crisp with just the right amount of salt and sea combination! Delicious!

The best Nori money can buy.

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's the best Nori money can buy.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2969051 on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and full of vitamins and minerals.

Nori

Posted by Reviewer3336354 on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very strong - takes a lot of getting used to, but the unusual taste compliments other flavours. Its also healthy. Give it a try.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Often cook rolls, these sheets of nori fragrant and slightly longer than that prodayutsya us. I recommend!

The package say "known to cause cancer and birthday defects"....

Posted by 4924636139999126085 on Mar 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

On the back of the package I received, there is a paper label attached below the diagram of how to prepare the seaweed, reading: "California's Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." What?!..... Is this referring to potentially high levels of mercury or other contaminants in sea plants? Or to preservatives in this particular product (I couldn't find an ingredients list to check this). Perhaps because there is a preservative packet inside which is not meant to be eaten? (although I've never seen a warning such as that for a common preservative packet). I've never seen a warning like that on a food item before and found it rather disconcerting, especially as it wasn't listed on the product online when I bought it.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2429619 on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love nori and this is the only one I eat because it's delicious, organic, untoasted, and the price is not too bad. You can toast it but I like it the way it is so I don't toast it.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2886331 on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good

excellent quality

Posted by E1ektra on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

leaves are very tasty algae

1 2 3