Brilliant product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My natropath recommended this product to me. We now make our own jelly which my children love, use it in soups as thickener. It is a fantastic product and lasts a long time.

Economical and easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I add this to soups and stews for an extra health punch. I also find it vety helpful in a drink before bedtime, to help me sleep.

Loving this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've only just started using gelatin but I'm loving it! So easy to use and dissolves really well, the health benefits are great too. Great price on here & super quick shipping.

Perfect for healthy jelly and gut health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We are on a strict gut healing diet called GAPS but having this to make lovely jelly treats for the children (and speed the healing process in the meantime) is great! It doesn't taste of anything but forms a great set.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really, really liking this gelatin. I stir it into a bit of cold or room temp water and it dissolves fast and smoothly, then I add whatever else I want (e.g. if drinking it I may just add some more warm, hot or cold water or perhaps add chia seeds or psyllium husks). I also use it to make healthy gummies and jellies using the gelatin, water and fruits mixed in the food processor (or juiced). Makes great jellies. Blends into stocks, soups, etc fabulously too. Will be buying this again.

It gels more than we like.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When adding this gelatin to a small bowl of soup etc, it gels quite a bit more than expected. In bigger pots, or portions, its quite alright. I dont recommend to mix it with water as label says. Stick to pots of stews or soups which is the 'right environment' for this gelatin.

I FEEL PHYSICALLY STRONGER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

BEEN ADDING TO MY DIET SLOWLY...KNOX GELATIN WITH 1/2 TEASPOON PORCINE AT LUNCH BONE BROTH HOME MADE ADDING 1/2 TO THE SOUP. I AM 82, STARTED TO FEEL NOT CONFIDENT IN MY STRIDE, BEEN FOLLOWING THE ABOVE FOR ABOUT A MONTH DEFINITELY NOTICE A DIFFERENCE IN MY MOTION, STABILITY, AND STRENGTH. I HESITATE TO IMMEDIATELY START DOSE AS SUGGESTED ..PROBABLY WOULD BE TOO HYPER IF I DID.

Love this product!

Posted by CaraOoi on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. I have it everyday with my morning drink. Been having this for a year now and it's been helping my skin, nails and hair.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Makes the best gummy bears for my little ones !

Definite knee improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

By using the porcine gelatin religiously twice a day, I have felt a significant improvement in my knees. Of course, it has taken about a year to get these results. It is a bit difficult to dissolve. The only way it has worked for me is by dissolving the powder in some warm water and stirring for 30-45 seconds. Then adding your hot liquid (ie coffee or tea). It did not dissolve in cold. It's the same process as if you were making Jello.

1 2 3