Brilliant product

Posted by 5744178301291060248 on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My natropath recommended this product to me. We now make our own jelly which my children love, use it in soups as thickener. It is a fantastic product and lasts a long time.

Loving this product!

Posted by 5638807103266114203 on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've only just started using gelatin but I'm loving it! So easy to use and dissolves really well, the health benefits are great too. Great price on here & super quick shipping.

Economical and easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1027414 on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I add this to soups and stews for an extra health punch. I also find it vety helpful in a drink before bedtime, to help me sleep.

Perfect for healthy jelly and gut health

Posted by 5385919442672645400 on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We are on a strict gut healing diet called GAPS but having this to make lovely jelly treats for the children (and speed the healing process in the meantime) is great! It doesn't taste of anything but forms a great set.

It gels more than we like.

Posted by 4726396615938033899 on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When adding this gelatin to a small bowl of soup etc, it gels quite a bit more than expected. In bigger pots, or portions, its quite alright. I dont recommend to mix it with water as label says. Stick to pots of stews or soups which is the 'right environment' for this gelatin.

Good stuff!

Posted by 5200975038516782617 on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really, really liking this gelatin. I stir it into a bit of cold or room temp water and it dissolves fast and smoothly, then I add whatever else I want (e.g. if drinking it I may just add some more warm, hot or cold water or perhaps add chia seeds or psyllium husks). I also use it to make healthy gummies and jellies using the gelatin, water and fruits mixed in the food processor (or juiced). Makes great jellies. Blends into stocks, soups, etc fabulously too. Will be buying this again.

Definite knee improvement

Posted by 4682344360536289545 on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

By using the porcine gelatin religiously twice a day, I have felt a significant improvement in my knees. Of course, it has taken about a year to get these results. It is a bit difficult to dissolve. The only way it has worked for me is by dissolving the powder in some warm water and stirring for 30-45 seconds. Then adding your hot liquid (ie coffee or tea). It did not dissolve in cold. It's the same process as if you were making Jello.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2965151 on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Makes the best gummy bears for my little ones !

I FEEL PHYSICALLY STRONGER

Posted by 4820913105489026990 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

BEEN ADDING TO MY DIET SLOWLY...KNOX GELATIN WITH 1/2 TEASPOON PORCINE AT LUNCH BONE BROTH HOME MADE ADDING 1/2 TO THE SOUP. I AM 82, STARTED TO FEEL NOT CONFIDENT IN MY STRIDE, BEEN FOLLOWING THE ABOVE FOR ABOUT A MONTH DEFINITELY NOTICE A DIFFERENCE IN MY MOTION, STABILITY, AND STRENGTH. I HESITATE TO IMMEDIATELY START DOSE AS SUGGESTED ..PROBABLY WOULD BE TOO HYPER IF I DID.

Great Lakes Gelatin

Posted by 4763621120012998292 on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am quite happy with the prompt service and competitive pricing. I have been using this brand of product for years

1 2 3