Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

DO NOT order during hot weather, it arrived melted. The flavor of the cocolate was wonderful. I will order it again in the winter if it is still carried.

One of the best chocolates ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Green and black is a great chocolate. I like the absence of milk solids in it.Hazelnuts and currant add a pleasant texture and taste to the good quality dark chocolate.

Delicious chocolate

Posted by opheart on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's one of the most delicious Green & Blacks chocolate bars. The hazelnut flavour is very nice and there's a little sour hint af black currant. An amazing combination. They are worth to be ordered from international shop.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this, one of my favorites, though chocolove with cherries and almonds were better

I loved this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tasted very good, although I'm not sure if it really tasted like currant at all. I will definitely buy these again!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love the brand, and this bar is very good

Good Product but Contains Small Amounts of Dairy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised to see that this product contains dairy in it. I didn't realize that it was affecting my eczema until after I got through most of the box. I was eating so rarely, but whenever I did I had a mild outbreak. Good chocolate if you can handle the dairy ingredients. I should have read them more closely.

could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not the best we've had, but not bad at all

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A little too sweet due to the added currants. NOt bad overall but quite forgettable