Help

delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

just enough mint! no bitter aftertaste.

Good stuff, according to my wife

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought about 15 of these for my wife's anniversary. She loves it. I've never been one to mix chocolate & mint, but I trust her judgment.

Oh my, yummy yummy.

Posted by AletaOrganic on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. Rich dark chocolate. Not too much sugar. Just a lot of flavor. Mint and dark chocolate are both known for having mood enhancing properties, so they go great together for taste and effect. Good to have on hand if you are prone to having the blues. Nice afternoon pick-me-up. I hope you find my Green & Black's Organic Dark Chocolate Mint Bars review helpful. iherb has great service, and can save you lots of money! And I have never paid anything for shipping!

Minty!

Posted by tonjeglez on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love chocolate and mint, and this chocolate does not dissapoint! Good value for money too (compared to Norwegian prices!)

My new favourite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

And I'm not even a chocolate-fan! But I love this one! The fact that the dark chocolate is less sweet, makes it less of a trigger for sweet cravings. A litte piece is really satisfying. I also love the fact that it's like it's been kept in the fridge, as it's so crunchy! And the taste of mint makes it heavenly :)

My cup of tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best chocolate I have tastd. To bad it's not available in the summer time :-( Great taste, not to much coca. I have to find a new favourite for the summer. Still looking :-)

Very refreshing

Posted by opheart on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has a very refreshing and at the ame time a great deep chocolate taste. As for my mother, it's one of her favourite Green & Black's chocolates (she also like the espresso and white chocolate of this brand).

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Real peppermint taste + dark chocolate = little bit of heaven. Will most definitely be purchasing again!

Great Flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband's favorite. So yummy good, creamy and just right in the mint flavor. Not overpowering!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very high quality