WOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My cat won't drink his water without Barley cat in it, and with a little bit of this stuff in the water he drinks a whole bowl of "green food" water and loves it.

GREAT FOR MY CAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After my cat suffered 3 days in Emergency care for complete lower urinary tract obstruction a year ago, doctor said he had to drink more water. He would not drink more...until I added Barley Cat to his water. HE LOVES IT!!! No further problems.

Makes our cats happy!

Posted by eldeen on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Both our cats love this thing! They get it every Saturday - and trust me, they know when Saturday is! Then they won't drink before their water is green. ;) We tried this just for fun, but will probably never stop using it, as our cats are crazy with it. ;)

My cat loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cat can't get access to fresh grass, so I sprinkle this stuff on the cat dry and wet food and it makes it more delicious. Once have added to the water, but my cat haven't liked it.

My cats Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is very good for their digestion, skin and coat. I mix it in with a little wet cat food and they devour it!

Barley Cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for my cat when we lived in another state. That cat lived to be 20 years old! When we moved I could not find the product but I did an internet search when our current cats started having health problems. I have used it for a month and our cats already seem to be getting better.

Barley Cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My cats seem to love this stuff.to sprinkle it on the food.They wait for me.Bought it since I read it helps with fleas.

Good for my cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My cat really enjoys her meat and vegies when I add this to her food. Makes her a happy kitty!

Barley Cat powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My cats have always loved this mixed in their canned food. Especially helpful for older cats to help their digestion.

Terrific product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cat is an indoor cat so naturally he doesn't have the grass to graze on inside so this product is the next best thing to adding "greens" to his diet. I started him out by spinkling some on his wet cat food and then gradully added more until he was used to eating it with his food. He seems to like it as his bowl is always empty with him wanting more! Highly recommend especially for indoor cats.

1 2 3 4