Ad-ee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Barley Dog. It makes my coat shiney. It tastes good when my owner mixes it with a tablespoon of soft food and warm water.

yummy!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My owner bought this for me and I love it. I don't eat grass as often. And it settles my stomache.

Our dogs love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

- This is supposed to curb a dog's desire to eat grass. It appears to help and the dogs love it!

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My dogs love this sprinkled on their food. It has helped their digestion and overall stamina. Highly recommended. And: Iherb is the BEST of its kind on the Web!

Barley Dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 10 year old dog Penny, had been getting an upset stomach every 10 days or so for about a year. I saw Barley Dog at my grocery store and decided to give it a try. I just stir it into her food and she loves it. It's been over two months now and not one tummy upset. I would highly recommend this product. My only concern is the garlic that is in the list of ingredients. because garlic is not good for dogs. So why not just leave it out?

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My dogs are looking for greens in the winter. This seems to soothe their stomachs.

Good place to do business

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My normal provider for this product raised the price 25%, so I found iherb via the search engine. The old vendor emailed that iherb was selling an older product, but what I got was brand new with an expiration date a year later than my previous order with the old guy. Delivery was super fast.

Barley Dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

have used this product for many years, with good results

My Dogs Like This

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My Princess likes to lick it off her food and then whine, hoping that I'll add more, so it must taste good. As for both my dogs, I have seen less "messes" in the yard and that is why I keep buying more - they both have tricky GI systems and tend toward eating grass. The only drawback is the cost - pretty expensive for barley!

Great additive for dog's health improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I heard about Barley Dog from my friends and decided to try. Just two small spoons per day appears to be very helpful for digestion normalization, hair improvement, reducing allergy impact etc.

1 2 3 4