Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This carrot powder is great. The taste is real fresh carrot. Save time, clean and no hassle. I add with orange syrup and my son love it.

Carrot Essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Completely disolves in water which indicates to me that it is made with the highest of standards. When you mix it with water... you have the actual juice again. Taste great too! An excellent product that is very healthy for you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have just started, but it is pleasant. I plan to take enough to turn my skin orange - seriously - a sign of good health. I will update.

really good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this one i switch between this one and the green magma it has a real mild flavor not sweet at all which i don't mind, also nice in some apple juice,i noticed my skin started to look alot nicer and smoother with more of a glow I would purchase this one again

Great product that works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had great results with Carrot Essence thus far. It gives me a lot of focus and a good feeling in my stomach nearly the minute I drink it. The only thing I have trouble with is that it does not always fully dissolve and leaves some sediment at the bottom of the glass that does not dissolve no matter how much water you put in. So that's a little strange but other than that I love it and fully recommend it.

CARROT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

WE ADD THIS TO OUR CARROT JUICE TO ENHANCE IT.

Good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this carrot powder, taste wonderful! Wish they would have it in stock more!Good customer service, Thanks iHerb!

Yummie!

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love carrot juice and this captures the essence of carrots! Great way to get my Vitamin A when I cannot juice. Thanks iherb great products and service!

carrot Essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Rich in C

Great refreshing taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Besides being healthy & wonderful, I love the refreshing taste...sort of like Tang, but not sugary of course! You'll like it!

1 2