great products and quality for an amazing price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

if you need healthy energy ,if you need your immune system gets stronger ,if you need to get rid of many disease you need to pay attention to what you eat ,and green magma is one of the best way to get your body strength back . my cuisin has cancer and i'm sending him this product and he is feeling better and better ,he is telling me even his way of thinking has changed to better . Food can affect our body and minds . The story of Adam and Eve is about how importatn the food is to the soul and body. God bless you all.

Love This Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Started taking this because I don't eat enough vegetables, and noticed it gave me extra energy...When I decided to lose weight, I took this instead of having dinner most (but not all) nights and went from 165 pounds to 115 pounds -- and I am 64! I feel and look great!

Bright eyed and no more cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I recently started taking Magma Plus and I am blown away! First, the taste is very mild compared to other green products I've tried. It goes down very easily when mixed with apple juice. Second, despite a punishing schedule and too little sleep, I now have lots of energy, my eyes are bright and my skin is looking great. Third, I wasn't looking for a meal replacement, but I'm not hungry after taking Magma Plus, so I've reduced my food intake. Also, I have stopped craving sugary carbs like a madwoman. Healthier, slimmer me, here I come. I am a convert and I will continue using Magma Plus!

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started on green magma and switched to magma plus after it came out. I love it. It gives me energy in the morning and helps me fight colds in the winter. Iherb had the cheapest prices for me so I will now only buy from here.

Definitely Energizing But Tastes Borderline

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After trying a few different green powders, this one is very potent in that it can be quite cleansing and provides an energy boost like no other product I've tried. The 4 stars are for the potency of the product. I'd give it 5 stars but the one drawback is that it tastes kind of gross, with strongly fake fruit flavors. Initially pretty off-putting but I mix it in with other things in a smoothie to mitigate the taste. Aside from the taste, a great product.

does the work!

Posted by BestReaviewer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is the first product i bought that i really could see its working! i have a pink eye for years and nothing works. using this product makes ur eye much clearer and i feel a little more energetic. bought it 3 times and probably will order again.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good price!

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome green drink! Tried a few, this one and Emerald's are the best.I take it every morning before going for a run, gives me energy. I normally mix it with some apple juice and water, because the taste is a little bitter when mixed with water only. I also like the fact that it got all these digestion enzymes in addition to all the other healthy ingredients. I can mix it with whey protein shake and i don't need to take any lactase enzymes :)

Green Foods Corp.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent ... insures good nutrition

love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love the taste. Everyone in the family just went through the cold except me; I am convinced that it is because of this stuff.