High source of omega 3

Posted by Suziesue on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love eating these little seeds knowing they are heavily nutritious. I have them for my breakfast every morning as they make a really great raw porridge (1 measure of chia seeds + 1 cup of no sugar almond milk + a sprinkling of almonds and seeds + some diced green apple. Leave the mixture in the fridge for 20 minutes for the chia to thicken up then enjoy!)

muffins, cereal, cookies, yogurt, oh my!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This goes in everything. It has no real taste (in my opinion), but adds a nice crunch. However, i have to brush or thoroughly rinse my mouth out after eating cause these little guys get stuck in my teeth. Other than that.. I'm feeling fuller, longer.

Whole seed, chia seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I expected something different than the chia seed I usually buy, but it looks the same. I will use it still, there's nothing wrong with it! I love chia seeds. But, if your buying this product because you think it's a big seed, your in for a surprise; it's not!

EXELLENT and a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT and a great price!

Green Foods Corporation Organic Chia is a Very Healthy Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that Green Foods chia seeds are certified organic and are grown without the use of herbicides, fungicides, or pesticides. This has the richest plant source of Omega-3 and fiber.

chua

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

otima

De er bare gode

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Jeg er glad for chia-frø - og glad for at vide, hvad de gør af godt. Disse er øko - og dermed relativ billige.

Green Foods Organic Chia Seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Keep in freezer and mix in my whey protein twice per day. Full of lots of omega 3's