The best barley grass!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We've tried others and this one is the best. We add it to our smoothies in the morning. Filled with antioxidants and lots of vitamins and minerals...this one was recommended in Dr. Perricone's book as the top one to use! And, he is right!

Well done iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Feeeling the benefit of barley grass juice powder. Most reasonably priced online. Spend $40 & mailing is free. Can't beat that!

Your the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for your products!it help my mom for her cancer!she is now in good health.

Green Magma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An outstanding product. Thank you Dr. Hagiwara. Thank you Mr. Pier at iherb.com. Excellent service with prompt delivery. This was my first online order with iherb. Will be contacting you again and again. Thank you so much

odd taste good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this stuff has a odd taste sort of lima bean flavor but got to admit it does the job for green foods.

love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

using for years

Energized

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for the great product. I feel more energized and also my hair is more shiny.I would recommend it to anyone.The price is good also.Thanks again.

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

mixes easier and better tasting than any other green powder.very effective and the best price that i have found and i have looked.

Great for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried this product just one time, but I can already see the benefits. My skin has cleared, it's more smoother and the dermatitis on my forehead has minimized. I will try it again for sure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase