Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is my first experience with a sports food. It is not so tasty, but write that is useful. I add in cocktails, so tolerantly. Together with Nutrex-Research-Labs-Lipo-6-Black-Ultra-Concentrate-One-Pill-Only-60-Black-Caps/39316 works wonders - I grow thin very quickly. But many muscles aren't necessary to me.

good ingredients but . . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the chocolate tastes like a wet dog smells

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Blends well with water, excellent meal replacement.

Simply the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

True Vitality and green magma is my everyday healthy start. I give me natural energy that is more effective than caffeine. Try it you'll never turn back. Best prices all around and fast shipping. Couldn't be happier.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have only tried the chocolate which is really good especially compared to the The Ultimate Meal which is the worst taste ever . Great ingredients. It doesn't mix up very thick as I would like it a bit thicker plus I am hungry 2 hours after. Best protein meal replacement shake I have tried so far. If only I could find one that taste as good with good ingredients and would sustain me for breakfast until lunch time!

MY favorite protein powder.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love True Vitality, hands down. I just put two bottles (ok actually I put them into plastic bags), into my suitcase for my trip abroad, because I feel AMAZING when I drink it. The thing is it tastes gross if you mix it with the full amount of water/milk alternative. My solution- 3 scoops with 2 oz of water- tastes like eating cake batter that is super good for me.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is a good buy, the downside is this doesn't taste the best, but it has great ingredients, very natural.

The Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started purchasing this product at a local wellness store until I found out I can purchase it here. It is one of the better protein drinks without whey, milk, nuts and other things I am sanative to.

I guess it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First of all if you are looking for a chocolate taste - forget it. The product does not even remotely have any clue of chocolate taste. But ... The taste is O.K. - I mean it is not bad, I drink it without problem with water but you can't call this thing tasty. The shake does it job - after coming from a long run I drink it and the hunger is gone for couple of hours, without any side effects. I will keep on ordering this one, because I trust it and don't want to buy worse product.

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ive tried a variety of shakes, and this one DEFINiTELY stands out as one of my favourites. I will certainly be ordering it again. Its a mild chocolate flavour, not herbal at all, and I feel very energetic afterwards. I only wish it would suppress my appetite for longer than 1 hour!

1 2