Taste pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a soy/milk free protein shake and came across this product. It has some really great and nourishing herbs in it however, when I took it twice one day I had so much gas. I believe it was the fiber that caused the gas. Even though the label says to take 3 scoops twice a day, I think that's way too much to take daily. At least for me. Each person's body is different. After all the terrible gas I experienced, I went back to taking 2 scoops daily. The taste is pretty good. I mix it with coconut milk and a little fruit juice. I will try the vanilla flavor next time. I hope to lose some weight with this product. I will keep you posted with my results. Thank you Iherb for the quick delivery!

No sugars added, amazing vegan protein!

Posted by 5032401714314397512 on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really really happy with this, I dont use protein powders on their own, so cant comment on that, but added to fruit smoothies and porridges, this stuff is amazing. It doesnt have a weird flavour and no added sugar <3

I good base

Posted by Reviewer3162769 on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It still has its own distinct flavor and is slightly sweet, but is fairly innocuous and carries other flavors well (thus unflavored!)

Good for you, not for your tastebuds

Posted by 5475997461683490477 on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste's so bad I can't even add it to a strong flavored smoothie. It just ruins the flavor of anything it's mixed with. Mix it with water and gulp it down.