True Vitality is the best I have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product satisfies my body better than any other protein powder I have tried. And believe me, I have tried A LOT. It is better than whey or hemp only or pea only or rice only. There is something about the combinations and the other ingredients that is superb! My body is more satisfied for longer. I highly recommend it.

Nutritious & delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has everything in it a body needs nutritionally. Surprisingly, it is not chalky to drink, and even though it has a slight green color to it after mixing, it has a lovely vanilla taste, and goes down smooth. It is very satisfying and seems to keep you full for a long time. I don't get my usual snack cravings when I drink this. My family plans on having some every day and we just ordered 3 more canisters.

This Stuff Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had tried this product because it was a little less expensive, and it worked great. Although I really don't work out, when I use protein powder I notice my nails and hair get much stronger.

Good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using the Shake for one week, but so far I think I have lost a little bit of weight. It tastes great mixed with orange juice and is easy to mix & drink. I am hoping this combined with a healthy diet and exercise will get me back my post baby body!

Meal replacement

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good chose to Herbalife, but this is without the soy :)

True-Ly a Great Plant Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I first tried this product because I needed a plant-based protein that I could drink after a workout. I was not sure about it but once put it into my unsweetened coconut milk but it was perfect. Because it is not sweet, it mixes well with almost any beverage and has just a slight hint of vanilla flavor. I also like that the powder is very, very fine so it mixes extremely well. If you are lactose intolerant or want a plant based product verses a whey protein, this is the product for you. The cost online is best compared to what I found at the local health food store. Do not hesitate in purchasing this product.

Lovely vanilla taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I'm in the hurry I blend this with banana and water and have a great meal replacement.

Very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste and mixes well. I usually make a shake with a few scoops of this and milk and ice in a blender and it becomes a very health frappuccino!

Love this product! A superb all in one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is just the product I need - a nutrients packed protein shake that's vegetarian. I blend the powder with fruits like avocado, blueberry, bananas and my husband loves it! You may add milk/soya milk if you want it thicker. I sometimes add blue agave nectar to balance the taste. On its own, I could taste the 'greens' which some people may not like.

Almost Perfect Protein Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'd give this five stars easily if I still didn't react with some distaste, just a tiny bit, to pea protein. It is an excellent protein for the nutritive content but needs other proteins and ingredients, like what are in this product, to enhance it and mask its less-than-delightful flavor. To make things a little more interesting, I use two scoops of this with rice or nut milk and then use the same scoop to add one scoop of Nutiva Organic Hemp Shake (vanilla). I find they taste better together, and I like a little more hemp protein than what is already in the True Vitality. I also use a blender bottle with blender ball from iHerb; it's the fastest and best way to whip up a quick protein shake.

1 2 3 4