Page 1 - Reviews - Green Foods, Green Magma, Barley Grass Juice Powder, 10.6 oz (300 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have been drinking Green Magma for more than ten years. First to improve the digestive system but then realized that I have hardly suffered from diseases such as fluenza, cold, soar throat compared to prior using barley grass. I believe I am more protected due to long term use of Green Magma

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

One of the most important supplements I've ever taken. When my adrenals have been low, and my energy would crash (really scary if u've ever experienced this firsthand), this has given me the jolt I needed within the hour. I add water and a straw and slurp it up. Admittedly, it doesn't taste good, (it is barley GRASS) but I got used to it, and after the energy lift it gives me, I just count it as a little miracle.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Green Magma is full of Barley grass which is rich in vitamins A and C, which act as antioxidants. These vitamins help fight off free radicals that can damage your body. They help carry free radicals out of the body and lower your risk of problems ranging from decreased skin elasticity to breast and colon cancer. An excellent beverage it is very tasty and easy to make and drink every morning. And it's the best value to buy this product directly on iHerb online. Other sites are selling sky high prices. Just a note that it is a good idea to place it in a shaker with cold water and give it a good shake - this helps to mix it evenly in the water rather than having it clump up.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I am a vegetarian and that is why I use barley grass juice. Just one glass of barley grass juice provides the body with plenty of protein, vitamins and minerals for the whole day. And because of the richness of B vitamins, especially vitamin B12, it is especially recommended for vegans and vegetarians. I am satisfied with this formula.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I've been taking this product for years to guarantee that my body gets all of the nutrients it requires to stay healthy and fight disease naturally. Every morning, I mix it with freshly squeezed apple juice and pure water. It's delicious! It has been quite beneficial to my stomach. It helps me to take fewer antacids. It's great stuff, all natural and clean.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have tried three different brands of Barley grass and this one is my favorite it mixes well in juice and the taste is surprisingly pleasant. Very pleased with this purchase. The quality is very good and the company has been around for many decades. I like that Barley grass is an easy way to up my nutritional intake.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

When the liver filters the barley grass juice, the barley grass juice will take away heavy metals and toxins from the liver. In addition, the barley grass juice can repair your DNA, also it can enhance immunity. So, I will periodically take barley grass to cleaning my body.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

this is my first time to buy and try this product. let's see if i will have my 2nd comment on this for my 2nd buy.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is the best green powder to alkalinize your system. I add it to my smoothies and it doesn't have a strong smell or color like chlorella. I just wish it was less expensive.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I mixed the green magma with (avocado power) drink it in every morning. improve my mood at work. I has been drink it for a year, feel awesome.