Happy to help my environment

Posted by abbyca on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although it's not as soft as the regular tissue I buy, it's good enough and if I'm helping my environment even in a small way, I'm happy to do it.

Heh

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

But rough, was ok for when I spent a few months miles away from stores and absolutely nobody online would sell you Kleenex unless you want to pay $20 a box or buy a case.

pleasantly surprised

Posted by OrganicGirl on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Long, long time ago we had 'green' toiletpaper at school. It felt like sandpaper. About 10 years ago I have become a 'green' customer. Finally I have replaced the tissues. Guess what, they are just tissues ! I will reorder for my health and yours. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Good quality & no chlorine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are good quality tissues & soft, and most importantly contain no chlorine or dyes.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These tissues are nice & strong but soft. Unscented too, I like that. Good price.

best green tissue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i prefer the texture and strength of this Green Forest facial tissue over several other green brands another staple in my house the Green Forest Paper Towels are the best of the green brands for me, too

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We used to buy Seventh Generation. While we were pleased with those products, Green Forest products seem to have the same level of environmental commitment, but at a cheaper price. So, now we buy these tissues and are very happy with them.