Seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm still determining what exact effect this product has on me. It does seem to help with "brain fog" and mental clarity. I have a personal quirk in that some products which should help with brain function seem to stimulate a migraine for me. Of course, the migraine could also stem from other factors coincident with taking the Brain Rescue. My point is, then, that I believe the product works as advertised and is a good value, but I'm not 100% certain of how it affects me yet. I really was impressed with it the first few days I took it, until the migraine episode. So I'm going to try it again.

Green Medica Brain rescue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product is great, helps with concentration during workouts and is keeping my joints pain free. First class shipping too.

Good combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many of these kinds of products, used to take DHA, choline and phospho separately. This is the best combination I've found so far. No stimulant, just useful brain nutrition, moderately priced in an easy to swallow (very small) capsule.

Brain rescue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very effective in improving mental focus.

love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

love this stuff

HOPING THINGS GO AS THEY SEEM TO BE GOING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

SO FAR SO GOOD, SEEMS TO BE HELPING MY HUSBAND WHO IS QUITE ILL. WE ORDERED MORE AND ARE HOPING FOR THE BEST

money wasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For me this product was totally ineffective.

Sharper Focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few different supplement but this one actually worked! It took a while to kick in but I do feel a bit smarter now,

Brain Rescue from Green Medica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter feels it do help for her memory concentration . Hope it can have some pluses on the coming joint-colleges entrance examination

GREEN MEDICA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take. Have noticed no effects in function.

1 2