Delicious Coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried almost every brand of coffee there is, and Green Mountain Coffee, Newman's Own Organics, Newman's Special Decaf is my choice for a rich, smooth, mellow cup of coffee. I have a problem digesting most coffees, and often pay for it with heartburn. Newman's Special Decaf does not upset my stomach and really makes my day.

Good Taste - Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking this coffee for a long time. It has a smooth, mild taste and it's organic which is a big plus.

Helena D.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thoroughly enjoyed this coffee. The aroma was fabulous when I opened the packet and produced a very enjoyable coffee. Worked well with my plunger, but feel sure that it would have made an excellent cup of coffee with my stovetop machine. Will definitely buy again.

Great Decaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We were very pleased to find a water-process decaf with so much flavor.

Newman's Special Decaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you don't like STRONG Coffee then this is the Coffee for you !! The rich bold flavor is unbeatable. My local grocery stores do not carry the Decaf so I have to order it on line. I'm just glad I can get it here.

Decaf Coffee Fair Trade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not always easy to get decaf ground fair trade coffee. So thankful that Newman's Own has this available and at a reasonable price!

Good flavour, but grind quite fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good coffee but took longer than usual to drain through our filter.

Good tasting decaf

Posted by energetyx on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a good tasting Swiss water process decaf for a while, and this pretty much fits the bill. At first I thought it tasted a bit like an instant, but the flavour grows on you. Now I can enjoy a cup of coffee without getting the jitters!