Superior Product

Posted by noonchee on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I travel to the Philippines a lot working for a non-profit and find myself in rural mosquito-infested areas for long periods of time. It is not uncommon for me to get 20-30 bites every day that I am there. I have tried everything from numerous sprays to coils to electric diffusers to candles. None of them worked as well as this Greenerways Spray. If I had a lot of money, I would buy stock in this company if I could (and then import it to places like this). I spray once in the morning and maybe a touch up in the mid-afternoon before the mosquitoes wake up at dusk. I am BITE FREE now! This stuff WORKS! One day I was working in an office that is home to aggressive mosquitoes. I sprayed myself and literally saw the mosquitoes flying far away from me. About 4 hours later, I would notice 1 or 2 come a little close - but they still wouldn't come near my skin or attempt to bite. I would say this spray has works 100% for about 6 hours (of course this will differ person to person). Of course, the smell is not pleasant. It's a bit overwhelming when you first spray, but considering how effective it is, I don't care.

非常喜欢!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

这么好的产品却没什么人气!非常喜欢它的甜柑橘的味道,还有它的有机认证!缺点是瓶子有点扁,拿在手里不方便,要是圆瓶子就完美了!特别说明,该产品的喷嘴非常好用,碰洒非常温柔均匀!

no pumping action

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the pump is very difficult to use.... nearly faulty

not yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

no bug here

organic insect repellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a product that was missing from the market