Engergetic pick me up--tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1172290 on Feb 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It actually tastes good! I was pleasantly surprised. I eat 4 bars a week as quick snacks on the go during work or before going to the gym. Full of healthy, organic goodness. The Chia seeds are said to swell in your stomache to give a more full feeling, but they also swell between your teeth, so check and brush after eating :)

Very Good Health Bar

Posted by Reviewer3260713 on Feb 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Greens Plus makes the best health bars. These will melt in your mouth with the delicious chocolate coating. The nutrients in these bars give the body quick recovery from exercise or from a cold. These are great for meal replacement too. I highly recommend greens plus bars.

Chia, Greens Energy Bar

Posted by Reviewer2808511 on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. I use the bar inbetween meals or as a meal. Have shared them with others I thought would appreciate such a product. Great way to keep your weight under control.

Great product and company

Posted by Reviewer2537448 on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the CHIA Greens Plus. Truly HEALTHY + great taste! I like the layout for the product offering from iHerb. Excellent selection and prices, and most of all, they delivered exactly what was promised when promised.

re: ultimate super food

Posted by Reviewer2662110 on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful for all purposes...truly a fine product

Enery bars

Posted by Reviewer1409249 on Dec 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and filling.

greens plus chia bar, chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2434204 on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These taste great! Good for on-the-go snack or meal replacement.

wonderful snack or meal replacement

Posted by Reviewer2060324 on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i feel so much better when i eat a chia chocolate bar for a snack than when i eat a chocolate chip cookie - i know ii am taking care of my nutritional needs as well as my chocolate desires. yummmmm...

Dynamic Health Food

Posted by Reviewer1287300 on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recently purchased a box of the Chia Energy Bars. The taste and nutritional value are great. They are convenient to use as a meal replacement when I go out of town and don't have time to stop at a restaurant to eat. They give me enough energy to last 4 or 5 hours.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1697178 on May 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are great for energy but the only problem is the chia seeds get stuck in your teeth. Just make sure you take a look at your teeth after eating a bar. They taste fine, although I like the peanut butter chocolate ones the best.