super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i add chia to my salad dressings, my smoothies, and my juices - helps me stay hydrated and balances my blood sugar level and i am sure that there are numerous other benefits

I can understand why the Aztecs used this now!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good for the bowels, indigestion, and just energy. I mix up a scoop in some fresh coconut milk, let it get suspended, and then drink. Absolutely so easy to take! Don't think I want to be without it. Everything is running smoothly again. Thanks, iherb, for the great prices and all you offer, not to mention the service. Ten stars always!

CHIA - YES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ok I was a bit skeptical when I bought this product but I can tell you it is great... I drink it everymorning (1 scoop with water and then I add a super green drink). I have never felt better. I also mix it with peanut butter/raisens and eat on rice crackers for lunch or a snack. This stuff is great.

Feedback on Greens Plus Chia Seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Greens Plus Chia Seeds comes in a sturdy container and includes a scoop for measuring out servings. The Chia Seeds are very small and smooth in texture which makes them very easy to swallow when mixed in water or whatever beverage you prefer. They also go well on cereals and could probably easily be baked into breads. They do help to maintain your hydration level when you drink them with water, so they are good to drink on hot days if you're going to be outside for extended periods. You can mix it with Nature's Way Alive! (and some Stevia to sweeten) for a natural energy drink.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have finished my first container of this and wow! I am 30 year old female, I workout everyday and eat very healthy and I couldn't figure out why I was so backed up. I was having a bowel movement twice a week if I was lucky.. Seemed to be like that my whole life! I added one scoop to my oatmeal in the morning and one scoop to my lentils in the afternoon and after two weeks I started going regular. It is amazing. I will not be without this product. I have tried everything.. pills, stool softeners, laxatives, detoxing, evening going to the doctor for a colonoscopy. I Actually started taking chia seeds for the health benefits and to my surprise ... I feel better than ever! This is a must have staple in my everyday diet and I will not be without this product!!!!!!

Greens Plus Chia seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for over a week now and i've really noticed the difference in my training. My fitness is up and i'm lasting longer during workouts.

Solid addition to the daily routine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this every day with 8 ounces of water, and occasionally stir it for about 10 minutes before drinking. It's a great supplement, especially before somewhat strenuous activities and chores where a full stomach could be detrimental. I couldn't agree more with the person who stated that it was very good for the bowels and digestive system. Some folks may not like the taste, so think of the benefits, and doctor it up a little if need be. You won't regret it.

I am very hypoglycemic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

And this added to a smoothie holds my blood sugar well.

indeed a Superfood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i came across this while surfing your website. Thought of just giving it a try since the write out is so good. it's marvelous! i didnt know that omega 3 can taste so good. i let the seeds soak for at least an hour in the distilled water, mixed it with my fave organic grape juice, serve chilled. My son (11 years old) , my mum(60 year old) n all my church cellgroup members. They just love the healthy drink!

Like but thickens everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use these in my smoothie and they have no flavor but give a texture when chewing something like what it's like to chew on poppy seeds in your drink. I have no problem with the taste which is pretty much neutral. The problem I have with them and it's not this product in particular is they thicken my smoothies so much that I keep having to dilute with liquid to make it the right consistency. I sometimes end up skipping adding them because I've found them to change the feel and taste and it's been a little difficult to make them work well with my recipes. Sometimes I leave out the banana or mango (what also thickens the smoothie) and it works out ok.