super

Posted by Reviewer2060324 on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i add chia to my salad dressings, my smoothies, and my juices - helps me stay hydrated and balances my blood sugar level and i am sure that there are numerous other benefits

I can understand why the Aztecs used this now!!!

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Jun 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good for the bowels, indigestion, and just energy. I mix up a scoop in some fresh coconut milk, let it get suspended, and then drink. Absolutely so easy to take! Don't think I want to be without it. Everything is running smoothly again. Thanks, iherb, for the great prices and all you offer, not to mention the service. Ten stars always!

Greens Plus Chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer2145854 on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for over a week now and i've really noticed the difference in my training. My fitness is up and i'm lasting longer during workouts.

CHIA - YES

Posted by Reviewer2489700 on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ok I was a bit skeptical when I bought this product but I can tell you it is great... I drink it everymorning (1 scoop with water and then I add a super green drink). I have never felt better. I also mix it with peanut butter/raisens and eat on rice crackers for lunch or a snack. This stuff is great.

Feedback on Greens Plus Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1422329 on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Greens Plus Chia Seeds comes in a sturdy container and includes a scoop for measuring out servings. The Chia Seeds are very small and smooth in texture which makes them very easy to swallow when mixed in water or whatever beverage you prefer. They also go well on cereals and could probably easily be baked into breads. They do help to maintain your hydration level when you drink them with water, so they are good to drink on hot days if you're going to be outside for extended periods. You can mix it with Nature's Way Alive! (and some Stevia to sweeten) for a natural energy drink.

I am very hypoglycemic!

Posted by Reviewer2785641 on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

And this added to a smoothie holds my blood sugar well.

Solid addition to the daily routine

Posted by Reviewer2370962 on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this every day with 8 ounces of water, and occasionally stir it for about 10 minutes before drinking. It's a great supplement, especially before somewhat strenuous activities and chores where a full stomach could be detrimental. I couldn't agree more with the person who stated that it was very good for the bowels and digestive system. Some folks may not like the taste, so think of the benefits, and doctor it up a little if need be. You won't regret it.

Good for increasing fiber

Posted by Reviewer3270327 on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is good for increasing fiber and it is a good plant source of omega 3 fatty acids. Light, almost tasteless and easy to swallow when stirred into water or juice.

Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer3094681 on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. Great in Yogurt.

Great Product!! Great Prices!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1910259 on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Chia is the great "new" thing around. I love it. I put it in my water in the morning and my yogurt at noon. Chia has no taste so you get all the goodness and no funky taste. Greens plus is easy, serving scoop is provided.