I love these!!

Posted by Reviewer1462205 on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the Greens plus bars, but hate to spend so much money on them at retails stores. I am thrilled to find a place to buy them where they are a little less expensive so that I can buy them in bulk. I am a total fan!!

greens plus

Posted by Reviewer2675576 on Sep 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am totally addicted to these healthy delicious treats. I was very pleased with the price at your online store in comparison to what I pay locally. Thank you!

Summer shipment

Posted by Reviewer2690204 on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

ALl Chocolate Energy Bars had melted in transit and were very messy to open and eat. Summer shipments during hot weather may be risky.

Great Bars

Posted by Reviewer3243589 on Apr 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have been eating these bars for quite sometime. They taste great out of the refrigerator and give you just the right amount of energy before exercising.

Greens Plus Chocolate Energy Bars

Posted by Reviewer2227833 on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These bars are great. I wanted something for breakfast that was healthy and natural, and would get my energy going since I'm not a big breakfast eater. These bars are exactly what I need.

Greens Plus, Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2556436 on Jul 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taste Great!

No sugar rush!

Posted by Reviewer2220635 on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are the perfect pre- weight lifting bar! No sugar rush at all but the energy needed for the last few reps is always there. I recommend this bar before any workout.

Greens Plus, Chocolate Energy Bars

Posted by Reviewer1728708 on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been purchasing these bars for three years; my five yr old grandson loves them and eats one a day to round out his nutrition requirements. He doesn't always want to eat what his Mother gives him (pretty normal) but he will always eat a Greens Plus. iHerb ships quickly and is very responsive to any questions/concerns.

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like them, and feel good knowing that if i'm going to snack, that the ingredients are all good. A really good pick me up. I keep some of the greens plus bars, and the Garden of Life bars in my desk.

on the run

Posted by Reviewer1981731 on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

on the run, and must eat a bit every 2-3 hours, have one handy in your pocket/purse and take a bit or 2 throughout the day