I love these!!

Posted by Reviewer1462205 on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the Greens plus bars, but hate to spend so much money on them at retails stores. I am thrilled to find a place to buy them where they are a little less expensive so that I can buy them in bulk. I am a total fan!!

greens plus

Posted by Reviewer2675576 on Sep 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am totally addicted to these healthy delicious treats. I was very pleased with the price at your online store in comparison to what I pay locally. Thank you!

Summer shipment

Posted by Reviewer2690204 on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

ALl Chocolate Energy Bars had melted in transit and were very messy to open and eat. Summer shipments during hot weather may be risky.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1250552 on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These bars gave me energy to start the day, not to mention a bit of chocolate.

i prefer the peanut butter chocolate flavor

Posted by Reviewer1729823 on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love these bars. Its good to know that you can eat these in a pinch when you are on the go and still have a nutritious meal that is probably better for you than anything you could have gotten eating out.

YUM

Posted by Reviewer1791467 on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are the best energy bars. They taste great and are actually really healthy for you. They are best when you freeze them.

Greens Plus Chocolate Energy Bars Are Great Tasting

Posted by Reviewer3249611 on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tasted many energy bars and Greens Plus Chocolate Bars are the best tasting by far. Most good for you energy bars taste like and chew like cardboard but not these Greens Plus Bars. Try them you will like them.

on the run

Posted by Reviewer1981731 on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

on the run, and must eat a bit every 2-3 hours, have one handy in your pocket/purse and take a bit or 2 throughout the day

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like them, and feel good knowing that if i'm going to snack, that the ingredients are all good. A really good pick me up. I keep some of the greens plus bars, and the Garden of Life bars in my desk.

Greens Plus, Chocolate Energy Bars

Posted by Reviewer1728708 on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been purchasing these bars for three years; my five yr old grandson loves them and eats one a day to round out his nutrition requirements. He doesn't always want to eat what his Mother gives him (pretty normal) but he will always eat a Greens Plus. iHerb ships quickly and is very responsive to any questions/concerns.