Energy and consistency

Posted by Reviewer1451265 on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have an increased amount of energy and have maintained consistency with my bowels as well. It aids as support as well as a detoxing component.

Just Perfect

Posted by 5020447869386780976 on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quick delivery, competitive pricing, great product, happy to shop Iherb again. Greensplus is the greatest supplement I have ever used as a triathlete.

Can't do without this....!

Posted by Reviewer2304492 on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Greens+ for about 15 years now and it is the one supplement I will never go without. It has been a fantastic guarantor of my overall health and has significantly strengthened my immune system. I would also like to say that iherb has proved to be the best service I have received during that 15 years in terms of getting Greens+ to be quickly wherever I am in the world - thank you for a great service...!

A high value product

Posted by Reviewer1802104 on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has made such a difference to my general health - and to my partner's Fibromyalgia. A great way of managing digestive health as well as acid/alkali balance in the body. We always have a sense of well-being when we have it in stock and are taking it every day - and notice the difference when we run out!

#1 greens

Posted by Reviewer2108153 on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a really, really good all in one green. I have seen the result that it gives in only a few weeks, and I bow.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2400604 on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Can't say enough good things about this! It's addicting! I mix in juice with some filtered water and sometimes add aloe for detoxing. Makes you feel fantastic with regular use.

Super Superfood!

Posted by Reviewer2741910 on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I started using it about 2 months ago and so did my 10 year old daughter, who is quite sporty and was looking for a way to improve her diet (besides eating mounds of vegetables which, incidentally, she loves!). Although a little skeptical at first (the claims for Greens+ are quite high) I found that 1) It was delicious, 2) It obviously increased my fibre intake (ahem!) and 3) It increased my energy levels. I also found that with the increased energy came increased focus. My daughter reported the same results and also that she was finding it easier to concentrate at school - a very welcome side effect! All in all I can highly recommend Greens + to anyone looking for a Greens product - I have tried others but have not felt the benefits I have with this one.

SUPER! greens

Posted by Reviewer2242856 on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of these green drinks, and this one (though they all require an acquired taste!) really tastes the best, in my opinion. It isn't as gritty, and it has a bit of sweetness to it. It is loaded with all the 'good stuff'. I plan to continue buying this brand.

Greens

Posted by Reviewer2513440 on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I add Greens Plus to anything I juice. It has greatly helped me get in my 'greens' as well as help with my digestive system.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2388107 on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You get certain vitamins you can't normally find like B-12. Also loaded with vitamin A and C and contain many beneficial ingredients to energize your body