Not crunchy, but sweet

Posted by Reviewer2180958 on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Peanut flavour is noticeable, but not strong. Texture was like plasticine, rather than crunchy, but delicious. Sweetness, even 1/2 bar at a time, was hard on blood sugar control levels for someone with Type II diabetes.

Good if you need the protein

Posted by Reviewer1988925 on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband decided to use these as an afternoon snack before his bike ride home...The flavor is okay, very firm and chewy. I prefer their chocolate covered greens bar.

Not too fond of the taste or texture

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love green things of all kind - from raw kale to green smoothies to giant green salads. But this has a funky taste that I'm not crazy about. At first bite I crinkled my nose, but as I kept eating the taste grew on me. I still wouldn't say I LIKE the flavour, but with a texture that's a bit too dense...and a taste that's too sweet for my liking, I doubt I will order again. If you like things to taste sweet and "healthy" than you might like these. They have the texture of a PowerBar.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great ingredients, except for soy, tastes great, will order again.

taste a bit strange altough good composition

Posted by Reviewer1458931 on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

taste a bit strange altough good composition. 95% of protein bars are just a chocolate bar like snikers with protein( can make you fat) This ones are not like this

Very Green

Posted by Reviewer2761724 on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been hesitant to even try these. My husband, who will eat "anything" as long as it appears to be good for him, said they were pretty hard to eat.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1461699 on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous!!! great flavour, lots of protein, and keeps me going when I don't have time for lunch/snack

Greens + Peanut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2092321 on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product - excellent for on-the-go nutrition. It's fairly nutritionally complex and provides plenty of protein for its size and health factor. I use it when cycling, climbing, and even at the office. It's bette than the Whey Krisp when you feel that you need a few extra calories.

Favorite meal replacement

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I re-order these often - they give me a great pick up & I substitute these for meals when I'm in a hurry - great for carrying with you, too

Addictive

Posted by Reviewer2754117 on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best protein bar ever ! totally addictive. Tasty replacement for ur breakfasts. I will buy again !