Not crunchy, but sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

Peanut flavour is noticeable, but not strong. Texture was like plasticine, rather than crunchy, but delicious. Sweetness, even 1/2 bar at a time, was hard on blood sugar control levels for someone with Type II diabetes.

Good if you need the protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband decided to use these as an afternoon snack before his bike ride home...The flavor is okay, very firm and chewy. I prefer their chocolate covered greens bar.

Not too fond of the taste or texture

Posted by Umbridge on January 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love green things of all kind - from raw kale to green smoothies to giant green salads. But this has a funky taste that I'm not crazy about. At first bite I crinkled my nose, but as I kept eating the taste grew on me. I still wouldn't say I LIKE the flavour, but with a texture that's a bit too dense...and a taste that's too sweet for my liking, I doubt I will order again. If you like things to taste sweet and "healthy" than you might like these. They have the texture of a PowerBar.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great ingredients, except for soy, tastes great, will order again.

taste a bit strange altough good composition

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

taste a bit strange altough good composition. 95% of protein bars are just a chocolate bar like snikers with protein( can make you fat) This ones are not like this

Very Green

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been hesitant to even try these. My husband, who will eat "anything" as long as it appears to be good for him, said they were pretty hard to eat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous!!! great flavour, lots of protein, and keeps me going when I don't have time for lunch/snack

Greens + Peanut Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product - excellent for on-the-go nutrition. It's fairly nutritionally complex and provides plenty of protein for its size and health factor. I use it when cycling, climbing, and even at the office. It's bette than the Whey Krisp when you feel that you need a few extra calories.

Favorite meal replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I re-order these often - they give me a great pick up & I substitute these for meals when I'm in a hurry - great for carrying with you, too

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best protein bar ever ! totally addictive. Tasty replacement for ur breakfasts. I will buy again !