Not crunchy, but sweet

Posted by Reviewer2180958 on Jan 19, 2009

Peanut flavour is noticeable, but not strong. Texture was like plasticine, rather than crunchy, but delicious. Sweetness, even 1/2 bar at a time, was hard on blood sugar control levels for someone with Type II diabetes.

Good if you need the protein

Posted by Reviewer1988925 on Jul 06, 2009

My husband decided to use these as an afternoon snack before his bike ride home...The flavor is okay, very firm and chewy. I prefer their chocolate covered greens bar.

Not too fond of the taste or texture

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 11, 2011

I love green things of all kind - from raw kale to green smoothies to giant green salads. But this has a funky taste that I'm not crazy about. At first bite I crinkled my nose, but as I kept eating the taste grew on me. I still wouldn't say I LIKE the flavour, but with a texture that's a bit too dense...and a taste that's too sweet for my liking, I doubt I will order again. If you like things to taste sweet and "healthy" than you might like these. They have the texture of a PowerBar.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Nov 30, 2011

Great ingredients, except for soy, tastes great, will order again.

taste a bit strange altough good composition

Posted by Reviewer1458931 on Oct 02, 2011

taste a bit strange altough good composition. 95% of protein bars are just a chocolate bar like snikers with protein( can make you fat) This ones are not like this

Very Green

Posted by Reviewer2761724 on Feb 07, 2011

I have been hesitant to even try these. My husband, who will eat "anything" as long as it appears to be good for him, said they were pretty hard to eat.

Greens Plus

Posted by Reviewer2374576 on Nov 20, 2008

My husband needs his extra protein and this is just the ticket !

great - but could be less expensive

Posted by Reviewer2859359 on Dec 27, 2008

great - no sweetener high/drop-off. excellent. draw-back ...expensive steve

happy

Posted by Reviewer2513992 on Oct 14, 2008

love this product,great for on the go snack or meal

I love this bar!!!

Posted by Reviewer2537349 on Oct 09, 2008

Rarely have I found a protein drink or protein bar that will keep me satisfied, full and not craving another meal for long periods at a time. I eat this for dinner on Monday and Wednesdays.....an hour to a half hour before I do an extremely vigorous aerial arts class (trapeze). I have yet to feel hunger pangs or pig out later because I'm so hungry. It also give me enough energy to do my 1.5-2 hr training. As I'm hypoglycemic this is very important to me! It's no good getting the shakes and the weakness when you're hanging by your hands 25 feet up in the air. And.... it tastes GREAT!!! My nutritionist recommended this to me and it also counts as one fruit/vegetable serving.