Formula has changed

Posted by Reviewer2072456 on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed to see that the ingredients have changed. These bars used to have little or no added sweeteners, and now honey is the third ingredient. They taste too sweet to me now. The old formula was 5 stars, but I do not like this new version as much.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer3227625 on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wish I would have been responsible for creating these bars. I'm a big fan of super greens in shakes and incorporating bee pollen into my diet. This bar has everything you need. I prefer the Green Energy ones over those covered with chocolate. I'm taking several boxes with me while I travel abroad this summer to keep optimal health.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1048873 on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

these bars solved my nutrition delema while training for an iron man distance race. no other food would stay down during the long training sessions and they were tested and worked great for the race.

Worth the price!

Posted by Reviewer2645962 on Aug 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These bars help maintain energy levels, keep you full and are pretty tasty. I'll definitely keep eating them.

excellent food

Posted by Reviewer2984748 on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

like mixing greens plus bars protein, chia and natural energy bars for complete meals

Great Taste, Great Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Jun 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars! They are the perfect afternoon snack for me. I appreciate the energy they give me to complete my day and I also love all the high quality nutrients. I usually don't do well with sugar and although these bars contain dates, I still feel great!

Great Energy Bars

Posted by Reviewer2178912 on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

1st reccommended by a personal trainer they have now become a regular item for me. Great for on the run when you don't have time to sit down and eat. Not like some other bars that taste like cardboard. Great!!

Green, but good!!

Posted by Reviewer1316313 on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife and children won't eat these because of the color. Good for me since I love them. Skipping breakfast is not a good thing, but sometimes I don't have time for a sit down. These bars are also a great mid-afternoon pick-me-up...

Great morning pick me up bar that has no crash

Posted by Reviewer2687238 on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think they taste fine but the wife thinks they are a little gritty.

Tasty and nourishing, too!

Posted by Reviewer1454491 on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are not too hard to bite into and chew. They taste good and are good for you!

1 2 3