Formula has changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed to see that the ingredients have changed. These bars used to have little or no added sweeteners, and now honey is the third ingredient. They taste too sweet to me now. The old formula was 5 stars, but I do not like this new version as much.

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wish I would have been responsible for creating these bars. I'm a big fan of super greens in shakes and incorporating bee pollen into my diet. This bar has everything you need. I prefer the Green Energy ones over those covered with chocolate. I'm taking several boxes with me while I travel abroad this summer to keep optimal health.

Highly Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good especially if you are looking for a non-gritty energy bar

energy bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

they are GREAT!! expensive but great..thank you

Enjoy this Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are one of my favorite bars of the Greens Plus. They are great for when you are on the go for a meal replacement. Very satisfying and great taste. I would recommend.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product at a great price

Love these bars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Gives great energy and a very healthy snack. My two-year old eats these when we are on the run:) Much better than cookies or crackers.

These are my favorites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm always looking for the best portable nutrition in a bar and these are my current favorites. They hold up well to heat (in a car glove box in summer. Not recommended and says so on the packaging, but the bar won't turn into a puddle), I like the taste, the texture & ingredients. You have the best price too!

Greens Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent . Wonderful to carry with you to have as a lunch or breakfast when busy or traveling.

really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These bars are very fresh and quite tasty. And such a good deal compared to buying them at the store!

1 2 3