Greens Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm having a hard time getting this down. I wish they didn't try to make it taste fruity and sweet because it only makes it more sickening and easier to gag on. I gave it three stars because it seems like a great product and a good alternative to your multivitamin but I need to figure out how to use it without gagging before I can give it a better score.

It's doable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Honestly this doesn't taste good. However it is very good for your health so you can get it down,. I mix it with cold water and plug my nose and drink it as fast as possible. We drink shots of alcohol that taste horrible to get the effect of being drunk...so I think we can all do the same with this to get the amazing nutrients our needs

Great benefits

Posted by SunnyCO on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I mix this in with my mornging smoothie, too bad iHerb's price has risen so much on this product. At this price, I may not continue buying it.

Perfekt!

Posted by Herbhild on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my new favorite! It is greens, but it doesn't taste green! Mixed in apple juice, with some protein and flax oil, it's a quick breakfast that taste good and last long.

Awful Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this because the wild berry burst was not available anymore. Taste really awful compared to the wild berry burst. Texture is like soil.

Gives me a boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Greens Plus is great, I whizz it up with a banana every morning. It has supported me when I was stressed and run down. It has helped me maintain a good immune system even though I might be warn out.

Clean, Complex Health Food that is Pleasant to Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have enjoyed taking this superfood and I don't have to mix it in smoothies to mask its flavour. Due to multiple food intolerances, I don't often feel a synergy with supplements, however with this one, my system feels good.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very fast affordable shipping, premium quality product

Don't mind the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for something to add to a protein shake and this seemed to fit the bill. I don't find the taste offensive, quite neutral if I anything. Very happy with the product.

Great way to make sure you get fruit and veggies every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like thos superfood, it's organic and affordable, Greens Plus is a good brand, taste is okey, but its's more imoportant to me that it is good for my, body, I blend it with hemp powder, vitamin C powder and biosil, love iherb and they very good srvice

1 2