Best til no

Posted by Herbhild on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Denne smaker heilt greit, og det er jo fantastisk. Supre ingredienser. Eg blander med proteinpulver, flaxolje, kokosolje og granateplepulver i eplejuice og med frosne bringebær = frukostsmothie!

Good product - terrible taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really love the "original" Greens powder - and had hoped this would taste similar. The ingredient list is excellent, and was so happy it was organic, and decided to try. But it has a cloyingly sweet taste - as most things do when there is too much stevia. Wish they would take the stevia out!!! I added vitamin C powder and grapefruit seed extract to counteract the flavor. Lemon juice might also work.

Great superfood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this greens powder. The amount of chlorophyll is noticeable by its distinguished dark green. I find it an excellent product.

The added sweetener makes this barely tolerable but i understand why they put it in there :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aside from that for what it claims to have it, it couldn't be anything other than amazing for you. I didn't "feel" a difference but then I never do with anything I take. I appreciate all the added good stuff though, if it works then its a once stop shop really :)

The product is very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It dropped me from acld to alkaline witch is what I was looking for.

We're on canister number five

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In todays hectic world, this product is there for fast prep and consumption. After consuming and reaping the benefits of all the greens, your palate will start to recognize some of the ingredients. It has become a staple in our home, and glad I found this. I mixed it with water and drink it quickly. My husband noticed a positive change immediately in his digestive system after trying, and drinks his serving every day.

Very ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the OLS version, That one was ok, this one too and the taste is better

A great addition to one's day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both enjoy how we feel after adding this to our diets. I have sent this to a good friend, and also my son tried and liked how his system felt after consuming. Its getting time to be reordering, as this product is used daily for energy, digestion and the other listed bennies. GREAT product!

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After using several similar products, this is the one I use myself and recommend to clients. Just one scoop added to my super smoothie mix sets me up for the day.

Best greens there is

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used lots of diffrent greens, and this is always a favourite. Contains only very high quality superfood greens

1 2