Absolute mess!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These bars taste ok, but make sure you're wearing old clothes and leaning over a sink while eating one. The outer chocolate coating shatters into tiny shards when biting into the bar, and the little pieces drop all over your clothing and melt into tiny brown smears. Fortunately the stains came out in the laundry. I bought these to eat while on the road but am throwing them away. Maybe they were old and stale. Would never recommend!

Hard and Unchewable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought these as a healthy alternative to the protein bars with artificial sweeteners and fractionated palm oil. While this bar does have good ingredients they are very hard and very unchewable. I ended up throwing them away because they were inedible.

Ok but not great :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been a fan of Greens+ for a while and thought I'd give these, their higher protein bars a try. Perhaps my expectations were too high after reading all the rave reviews but truthfully I was disappointed. I don't think they taste particularly good and they are a little hard and difficult to chew. I'll stick to their lower protein energy bars which I find much more palatable.

Ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good ingredients, but there's not much of a peanut butter taste to it. The bar is covered in chocolate, and the chocolate tastes very strong and not sweet at all. It's actually better when I scraped the chocolate off.

not delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars.

Tasty!

Posted by Herbal on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These things are indeed tasty. I was at first skeptical, but they taste great! Mine arrived a bit melted, but it didn't bother me. Order a single one or buy it somewhere in a store if you want to try it first.

Tastes horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took one bite and could not even chew these bars. The worst tasting Nutritional bar ever. The ingredients sound good, but not palatable.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I kept searching for a natural whey protein bar and was glad to find this one. When I read all the ingredients I thought that it had to be good for me even if the taste would turn out not to be the greatest. I was kind of undecided after I took my first bite. But this stuff definitely grows on you. As of now, it is my favorite protein bar.