Absolute mess!

Posted by Reviewer2860570 on Aug 29, 2010

These bars taste ok, but make sure you're wearing old clothes and leaning over a sink while eating one. The outer chocolate coating shatters into tiny shards when biting into the bar, and the little pieces drop all over your clothing and melt into tiny brown smears. Fortunately the stains came out in the laundry. I bought these to eat while on the road but am throwing them away. Maybe they were old and stale. Would never recommend!

Hard and Unchewable

Posted by Reviewer2863547 on Apr 12, 2010

I bought these as a healthy alternative to the protein bars with artificial sweeteners and fractionated palm oil. While this bar does have good ingredients they are very hard and very unchewable. I ended up throwing them away because they were inedible.

Healthy & Delicious

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 06, 2013

My only complaint with these is that they are sweeter than I would prefer. But for those people who are used to eating a "candy bar" for energy, these should do the trick as they are packed with healthy ingredients.

Ok but not great :(

Posted by Reviewer1729291 on Nov 20, 2010

I have been a fan of Greens+ for a while and thought I'd give these, their higher protein bars a try. Perhaps my expectations were too high after reading all the rave reviews but truthfully I was disappointed. I don't think they taste particularly good and they are a little hard and difficult to chew. I'll stick to their lower protein energy bars which I find much more palatable.

Ok.

Posted by Reviewer1315094 on Nov 24, 2009

Very good ingredients, but there's not much of a peanut butter taste to it. The bar is covered in chocolate, and the chocolate tastes very strong and not sweet at all. It's actually better when I scraped the chocolate off.

not delicious

Posted by Reviewer1712620 on Jul 11, 2009

I love these bars.

Tasty!

Posted by Herbal on Jul 31, 2012

These things are indeed tasty. I was at first skeptical, but they taste great! Mine arrived a bit melted, but it didn't bother me. Order a single one or buy it somewhere in a store if you want to try it first.

Tastes horrible

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Aug 23, 2010

I took one bite and could not even chew these bars. The worst tasting Nutritional bar ever. The ingredients sound good, but not palatable.