Really Tasty, Vegan, Healthy!

Posted by Infernity on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love these! Blue-berries and chocolate perfect combo, I eat these every morn, right amount of sweetness - a great way to release the craving for a sweet snack! + Healthier than most snacks and vegan! Will continue buying!

Just gorgeous!

Posted by Naturopath on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nicest bar I've ever tasted, so delicious and as another review said very addictive. The only negative is that they're not very filling - or maybe it's just me craving yet another one!

OUTSTANDING

Posted by rossanav on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

l'm picky and l was hesitant to buy these. l was delighted when l tasted them and l am going to order another box today. Perfect blend of everything good for you and the content of protein, fiber and carbs is great!! For those of you , like myself, that love chocolate, then these are a MUST HAVE! Rather than to reach for a Hershey bar, l will grab this!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2067025 on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars. They're addictive. It's got a slight tang due to the dried blueberries...and a mix of textures. I love it.

Tasty Snack

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like these bars. They are a nice combination of flavors with just the right amount of sweetness, which for me is not so sweet. Will probably buy again.

Ok

Posted by 5536951012389095511 on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not for everyone, a little wierd aftertaste. I quite liked them, but not sure if I'll order again.

too sweet

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It tastes terribly sweet and too much like a candy bar.

so addictive

Posted by 5310990729575214013 on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

these bars are delicious and really good for sugar cravings. i like the texture too

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1368919 on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought these because the ingredients list didn't look like it came out of a chemistry lab and I wasn't disappointed. These bars have a great chocolate taste with the right amount of fruit sweetness and nice chewy/crispy texture.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer3340281 on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A great treat as the blueberries give a sweetness without sugar etc.

1 2