Really Tasty, Vegan, Healthy!

Posted by Infernity on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love these! Blue-berries and chocolate perfect combo, I eat these every morn, right amount of sweetness - a great way to release the craving for a sweet snack! + Healthier than most snacks and vegan! Will continue buying!

Just gorgeous!

Posted by Naturopath on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nicest bar I've ever tasted, so delicious and as another review said very addictive. The only negative is that they're not very filling - or maybe it's just me craving yet another one!

OUTSTANDING

Posted by rossanav on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

l'm picky and l was hesitant to buy these. l was delighted when l tasted them and l am going to order another box today. Perfect blend of everything good for you and the content of protein, fiber and carbs is great!! For those of you , like myself, that love chocolate, then these are a MUST HAVE! Rather than to reach for a Hershey bar, l will grab this!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars. They're addictive. It's got a slight tang due to the dried blueberries...and a mix of textures. I love it.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not for everyone, a little wierd aftertaste. I quite liked them, but not sure if I'll order again.

too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It tastes terribly sweet and too much like a candy bar.

Very Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these bars 😀

Craving fulfilled!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was on a quest to find some energy or meal bars and came upon these in my search. I'm not a huge blueberry fan as sometimes dried ones taste too sweet but these are perfect! The top of the bar has a similar texture to rice kripsy treats and the bottom is a layer of chocolate. I love the chewy chocolate flavor. While almonds are listing as the first ingredient you won't find giant chunks of almonds. This isn't one of those bars that you wonder if you'll break a tooth eating. Will buy again!

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A great treat as the blueberries give a sweetness without sugar etc.

Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought these because the ingredients list didn't look like it came out of a chemistry lab and I wasn't disappointed. These bars have a great chocolate taste with the right amount of fruit sweetness and nice chewy/crispy texture.

1 2