Great, we love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's been said that these are the best bars we've ever tried even before we were vegans. They don't taste like health bars (don't know if they are health bars really), but taste like chocolate & peanut butter - exactly as they should. Would definitely order again.

A healthy bar that taste great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This bar is a tasty bar, and it has chia seeds that are a very great source of fiber! I love the taste!

great tasting bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good taste and texture

yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great-tasting Soy-free, Gluten-free and Dairy-free alternative to bars. Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate Crisp has a good flavor balance, tastes healthy, but good.

Really Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really love these . They taste really yummy and fell quite indugent and so satisfy the craving without much damage.

I've tried everything, and this is a must have!(FREEZE THEM!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was worried when I was going to reorder my beloved bars and didn't immediately find them. With other items I loved being discontinued in the past I searched more in-depth and found them again!! That's when I realized I should write a review before purchasing them again. Even though I want to keep them to myself, I would never want them discontinued. Anyways, this is a perfect snack bar to tide me over in the morning and afternoons. Filled with healthy fats, the brand is wonderful, and best of all in the taste. I love sugary sweets and when a bar doesn't meet my needs, I don't care how good it is for me. This one isn't overly sweet, but a perfect amount of low sugar satisfaction! The chewiness is a huge plus for me since bars can be crumbly and dry at times. I don't have kids, but this could fool them into thinking its a candy bar. I also tried the coffee flavored, but just not as much as a fan. Try, you won't regret it!

このシリーズは美味しいですね。

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Vegan Crisp BarsはBlueberryも試しましたが、いずれも美味しいですし、カロリーは少なくてオヤツにぴったり。甘すぎずプチプチとした食感がよいですよ。

Great replacement for sugar cravings!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good:-)

Great crips bars!!

Posted by blissboy on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Try it

Vegan Crip Bars

Posted by brobin on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A quite good tasting bar. Slightly chewy. Worth buying and recommended.

1 2