new formula not nearly as good

Posted by Reviewer2617520 on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to love the older version but this new one does not taste nearly as good. It seems to have very little flavor and were it not for the added greens I would not recommend it all. Taste wise I do not know who test tasted this before they released it but I can think of 40 better tasting bars..;. but give it a 2 stars for the green... mostly because I am disappointed with the change...

Yum yum

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the slightly sweet and slightly savory taste of these bars! This is a great way to get protein into the diet and actually enjoy it. I am ordering 6 more boxes. Update: I ended up ordering 16 boxes instead of 6.

Simply Great

Posted by Reviewer2145112 on Mar 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These bars are super well tasting and super healthy as well. The best protein bars I have found in terms of nutritional value.

Tastes really good and my body likes them!

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These bars taste great and I can digest them easily. Very light on the stomach and they don't have much sugar, which is super important to me. Highly recommend!

New Formula

Posted by ellelisw on Jul 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Why did they change a good thing? These bars were perfect before, now they taste a bit like swamp water. I used to eat one daily...now it's maybe once a week. I just don't crave them as I used to. I don't like that they're more moist (probably means more agave nectar, which is pure sugar and actually very bad for your body chemistry). I want the old recipe back please! Update: I just threw them out because they sat in my cupboard. I used to crave them. Now I dread the thought of another bite. It never makes sense to me how anyone can think these are tasty. I want the other recipe back!

Pretty Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1316526 on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They have a nice crunchiness and with a peanutty flavor. I liked that they're not super sweet, rather more on the savory side. Can't beat the nutrition and they're great to snack on after my workouts.

great little bar

Posted by Reviewer2572246 on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Greens Plus Whey Krisp is whey green and whey krisp. An excellent bar for people on the go. Two of them equal a meal. They taste healthful and when you read the ingredients in them you know this is a healthy product. Highly recommend it.

Green tasting, but very good!

Posted by Reviewer2288979 on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pretty green tasting which threw me off somewhat at first but after the initial bite I really started to enjoy them. Great texture also.

Greens Plus Whey Krisp Bars

Posted by Reviewer1664093 on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are a wonderful way to get extra protein especially if you don't take the time to eat well. Easy to carry around and use for daily snacking or a small meal. Great product!

Not so sweet

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on May 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like that these are not as sweet as most protein bars. Looks like a good ingredient mix to me. Taste is okay, first noticed is peanut butter, then whey, then a hint of green.

1 2