new formula not nearly as good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to love the older version but this new one does not taste nearly as good. It seems to have very little flavor and were it not for the added greens I would not recommend it all. Taste wise I do not know who test tasted this before they released it but I can think of 40 better tasting bars..;. but give it a 2 stars for the green... mostly because I am disappointed with the change...

Tastes really good and my body likes them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These bars taste great and I can digest them easily. Very light on the stomach and they don't have much sugar, which is super important to me. Highly recommend!

Yum yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the slightly sweet and slightly savory taste of these bars! This is a great way to get protein into the diet and actually enjoy it. I am ordering 6 more boxes. Update: I ended up ordering 16 boxes instead of 6.

Simply Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These bars are super well tasting and super healthy as well. The best protein bars I have found in terms of nutritional value.

New Formula

Posted by ellelisw on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Why did they change a good thing? These bars were perfect before, now they taste a bit like swamp water. I used to eat one daily...now it's maybe once a week. I just don't crave them as I used to. I don't like that they're more moist (probably means more agave nectar, which is pure sugar and actually very bad for your body chemistry). I want the old recipe back please! Update: I just threw them out because they sat in my cupboard. I used to crave them. Now I dread the thought of another bite. It never makes sense to me how anyone can think these are tasty. I want the other recipe back!

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really enjoyed this particular protein bar. Great snack.

Better then expected!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tasted the Protein Peanut butter bar from Greens Plus before this. Very strong peanutbutter taste and I did not like the consistency. It was very hard and you have youre teeth full of protein bar after eating it. This one had a much greater taste and consistency, give it 5 stars! It actually taste pretty good.

Phenominal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Quality that is addicting.

Whey Krisp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product - excellent for on-the-go nutrition. It's fairly nutritionally complex and provides plenty of protein for its size and health factor. I use it when cycling, climbing, and even at the office.

Greens Plus Whey Krisp Bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are a wonderful way to get extra protein especially if you don't take the time to eat well. Easy to carry around and use for daily snacking or a small meal. Great product!

1 2