Not good

Posted by Reviewer2151787 on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was horrible mixed in applejuice or whater! It was too sweet, and it was sort of slimy. I will try it in some other juice with stronger flavor, hope it hides some of the disgusting flavor. I hate to say I wasted 27 dollars :(

Wonderful Greens Drink

Posted by Reviewer3240863 on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Greens Plus for several years now and enjoy it very much. The wild berry burst flavors makes it one of the most palatable greens drinks on the market. I like to combine it with a scoop of Green Vibrance to make a perfect morning smoothie. Worth trying as your first Greens Drink!

The Best Tasting Greens!

Posted by Reviewer2770834 on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting greens superfood supplement that I've ever tried, and packed with goodness.

Yummy!

Posted by violetdream on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At first, I mixed this with almond milk, and it was way too sweet, and just horrible. I then tried it with just water, and WOW, what a difference, it was really wonderful tasting! Great product with lots of nutrition and detox power, plus probiotics, a must have for any health conscious individual!

Greens wild berry burst

Posted by Reviewer2174120 on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this new flavor

Greens Plus Superfood-Wild Berry Burst Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1909344 on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find this a lot easier to drink that some other green drinks out there. I have one full tablespoons w/ 6oz of oj everyday and don't mind the taste at all. I have a hard time eating enough veggies everyday so I don't mind paying about $30.00 a month to insure that I am getting good nutrients into my body. This is a superior product as it was recommended to me by a very educated nutritionist. The regular greens plus superfood is also not bad tasting. I love IHERB-they have cheap shipping and low prices!!!

Thank You!

Posted by Reviewer2411632 on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, very tasty. Fast delivery to Greece

Greens Plus

Posted by Reviewer2760937 on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT PRODUCT, TASTES GREAT!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Greens+ Superfood, Wild Berry Burst is a fantastic product. Such an easy way to get so many healthy ingredients.

greens greens everyday

Posted by Reviewer3234136 on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

complete supplement for my family