Love the product, but too sweet for me.

Posted by proinnseas on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I get energy from this, but it is too sweet for me. I have to mix it with cranberry juice or berry smoothies to hide sweetness. Can't drink this with water.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was horrible mixed in applejuice or whater! It was too sweet, and it was sort of slimy. I will try it in some other juice with stronger flavor, hope it hides some of the disgusting flavor. I hate to say I wasted 27 dollars :(

Wonderful Greens Drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Greens Plus for several years now and enjoy it very much. The wild berry burst flavors makes it one of the most palatable greens drinks on the market. I like to combine it with a scoop of Green Vibrance to make a perfect morning smoothie. Worth trying as your first Greens Drink!

Yummy!

Posted by violetdream on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At first, I mixed this with almond milk, and it was way too sweet, and just horrible. I then tried it with just water, and WOW, what a difference, it was really wonderful tasting! Great product with lots of nutrition and detox power, plus probiotics, a must have for any health conscious individual!

The Best Tasting Greens!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting greens superfood supplement that I've ever tried, and packed with goodness.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has good taste,,I add it my apple juice

Great! noticed an increase in energy. liking the wide range of nutrients in this drink and taste is pleasant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

New experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good. Recommend after exercise.

Awesome in my morning smoothie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like the taste and feel great.

Start your day with green

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this product every morning on an empty stomach together with L-glutamine. Keeps the digestive system going and is good for the tummy. Can't go anywhere without this product.