EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Men over 40 need this. Give it one try and you will now what I mean! Not the best in taste but potent!

Tough at first, but not bad atfer all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Trying this at first kinda of gagged me. After a week or two I got use to the taste and while I still don't think it's good, I don't really think it's that bad either. I always chase with a small glass of grape juice. I take it in the morning on a completely empty stomach on my way to the gym. I also have noticed results too. I will reorder and keep using...

I DIDNT LIKE IT

Posted by LJS on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS BY FAR THE NASTIEST SUPPLEMENT POWDER I HAVE EVER DRUNK.ALSO IT MADE ME GET WORST THAN BETTER IT CAUSED ME TO COUGH ALOT.AND GAVE ME NO BENEFITS.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In Jan 09 my doctor actually said to me "dude you're getting FAT!!! That was the last straw. He put me on the Greens Today Mens Formuls Diet. I lost 30 lbs in 37 days. I lost a total of 45 lbs and have kept it off.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this in the morning with orange juice and he really likes it. It has almost everything he needs.

Morning pick-me-up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I only use two not the recommended three scoops and find no change in the increased energy. Great for breaking the overnight fast, this supplement also gives many of the supplements that support an active lifestyle. More energy, protein and many performance enhancers, I have defiantly felt the difference since I started taking it.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Lots of things to support a man's health. Recommended for any male over 40. Good taste also!

Happy customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good job.

Organic Frog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We love this for weight loss and energy. I've lost 60 pounds using this twice a day as a meal replacement. And my wife has lost 30. Keep carrying it as its hard to find. Thanks

organic greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good taste and gives me energy

1 2