Tastes like summer~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product added to any fruit smoothie. Blends well with water or juice, with our without a blender. Use caution in taking alone on an empty stomach as it will cause upset due to the strength of the content. (possibly acidity from the fruit concentrate, I'm not certain, but I did have one unpleasant experience when I tried it alone with water first thing in the morning before breakfast.) Adds a lovely color to any fruit drinks and the taste is very fresh and natural.

Fruit in a cup.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This supplement delivers a whopping 5 daily servings of fruits if you cant afford to pay the rediculous price of fruit today or if you are not much of a fruit eating person. You get all you need in one daily scoop mixed with your favorite juice or even water. I love the flavor of it and you should see the list of fruits packed into this supplement. Its reasonably priced compared to some other supplements like it. I would highly recommend it even for the fruit eater.

Life Changing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Reds Today in conjunction with Greens Today. Someone had recommended I take a Superfoods supplement and since these were vegan, I chose them. I cannot believe the difference! My energy levels are so high -- I used to feel groggy and nap all the time and thought it was from a stressful life coupled with being so active (i.e., weightlifting, cardio, etc.) -- with these, I feel alive and energized throughout the day, even after nights of very little sleep. I mix the Reds Today with water, 1/4 cup of organic, frozen mixed berries and a whole block of silken lite firm tofu. It mixes easily, tastes GREAT (sweet, but not too sweet!) and is packed full of nutrients and 20 grams of protein. I cannot speak highly enough of this product.

havent tried

Posted by lisofby on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

OMG! Sooooooo Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was my 3rd time ordering this product and it tastes awesome added to my smoothie or any other juice. Have to use a blender though to mix it thoroughly. Wish the container was filled to the top. Will definitely order again.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

adds good flavor to protein drink

Greens Today/Reds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste in my yogurt/fruit smoothie!

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good stuff! Fast shipping!!!!

Reds Today

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff - gives my skin a little glow and the taste is great! I mix it with Nature's Way Ultra Shake (apple cinnamon flavor) and it helps make the shake a little more palatable.

REDS COMPLETE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I WILL KEEP USING THIS FORMULA AS A SUPPLEMENT. I AM HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS.

1 2 3