Help

A Staple In My Regimen

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A quality greens/superfoods drink has been a staple in my daily regimen for years. While not a cure-all, I believe that a product like this lays the foundation for exceptional health. I usually use Orac Energy, which I love...however, I like to try new things, so I gave this a shot. The taste was, I thought, exceptionally good (my wife disagreed). Using a supplement like this has given me greater energy; improved immunity (never get sick); better mental focus; shinier, stronger hair and nails; and improved skin. The change is subtle and gradual, but very real in my opinion. Please check my other reviews: I've been using supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't.

delicious greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really don't like the taste of this product. way too much stevia! it tastes just like sacharine, and you can't taste all of the good ingredients.

I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this to up my antioxidant level and help fight off illness. Wow! I usually catch everything I'm exposed to but not while taking this. I will be reordering so I don't run out during the cold and flu season.

Good product - but Berry Flavor is better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product, it mixes well with water and tastes better than most (admittedly more healthy) ORAC drinks. However, the Berry Flavor is far tastier and is otherwise the same. Go for it, instead.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years. It was shipped to us from iHerb quickly and was a very fresh product

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these greens!!! I've used these for years and couldn't recommend a better supplement. Greens 8000 is the best!

Best Greens

Posted by Xxan77 on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried different greens until I came across Delicious Greens 8000. No more trying. I feel great!

Great to take traveling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product if you are traveling to countries that don't have great foods or hygiene. Hubby loved it :-)

Great flavour greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these Greens. Taste great mixed in water, and I also use with fruit and protein in a smoothie.

Fantastic !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is superior in quality, and mixes easily without a blender of shaker. I like the taste, as it has a light mint flavor. In comparrison I was using "Go Greens"; and I feel this product is much better. As usual---hats off to iHerb for the great packing and fast shipping.

1 2 3