contain lead

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

or not?

Great superfood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's the best taste of all superfood I've tried so far. Since I started this my energylevel has come to a new level and I am not sensitive for flu etc. So this is my new coffee in the morning. Add some fruit juice and you will have another smoothie every day. The good part is that I'm allergic to sugar and there is none added.

Good Product

Posted by markshih on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to dissolve better with a shaker than plain stirring. Slightly too sweet for my taste but dissolving 10 fl oz instead of 8 fl oz can reduce the sweetness. Other than the above, this is a good product. Gives me a refreshing start in the morning.

Looking for replacement for Essential Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product, my wife is not as sold as I am yet but is coming around. I do like the aroma and taste of this product. I take it with two tablespoons of ground flax seed and water. So far it has been an excellent replacement for the other Greens I was taking.

Fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

FINALLY - a great tasting green drink with healthy ingredients! Gives me a great energy boost and stops the mid-afternoon cravings.

Greens that taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of greens in my life, and this is one of the best tasting once out there!

I like this product