Makes a nice chocolate drink

Posted by mitzi-c on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For taste, I mix this powder (it comes with a scoop in the bottle) with 1 part water and 1 part unflavored soy milk. Firstly, it mixes easily with water - I use a shaker bottle. Then I add in the soy milk AFTER I am done mixing the powder with water. If you add both soy and water and the powder and try to mix - it doesn't, unless you blend them all in a blender machine. Even though I have since switched to a more potent greens supplement, this is definitely very delicious for a green supplement powder. Just FYI - at the bottom it states that this product is known to contain lead or something along these lines. However, there's the same warning on a few other greens supplement that I saw.

Wonderful taste

Posted by Hjertemat on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Both me and my son love it. It has a satisfying and good chocolate taste (with hints of berries). I had to get used to it a little at first, but now I love it and just has to have a glass every day. I don´t like it mixed in water, but with rice milk it is very good. It's so good to know that we consume a lot of nutrients in a tasty way. Recommended!

Great chocolate greens supplement

Posted by Reviewer1582770 on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleasantly surprised by how good this tastes. This would be great for children who would never suspect it contained so many healthy veggies! I mixed it with rice milk, which is slightly sweet, but the drink was not at all sickly or artificial tasting. The 300g pot contains 27 servings so I think it is good value. Try it - I don't think you will be disappointed. Also, excellent service from I Herb, it arrived in 11 days ( to Wales, UK ) and the post and packing was just $6! Brilliant!

Best chocolate shake ever

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I finally have a way to get the spirulina & chlorella into my 5 & 7 year old. They love this and would drink the shakes all day if I let them. And my 7 year old is hard to please too.

tastes great

Posted by TheBest on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like chocolate milk. No funny after taste at all. I mix it in a shaker-cup with 4 oz of water or milk. Very easy way to get daily vegetable nutrition. Great for kids too.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1282693 on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe a green drink can taste this good. Normally I can't even think of gagging down a green drink. Nasty. This, however, is wonderful.

Delicious Greens A++++

Posted by Reviewer1738488 on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best greens I have every tried so delicious an good for you to I use almond milk in mines.

Comer vegetales ahora es un placer!

Posted by 5492400691236783626 on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

La mejor manera de comer vegetales y poder estar despreocupado el resto del día de si has tomado los aportes necesarios de vegetales. Además, esta fórmula con saber a chocolate está riquísima. Totalmente recomendable!

every day

Posted by JaelPalma on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this every day with milk and protein

About to buy my 13th one!

Posted by 5574006206521119879 on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My family has been using this product every morning for about a year. My husband has lost about 15lbs (since this shake has replaced many a egg and bacon breakfast) and my 2 year old daughter loves it too. This summer I started using this chocolate flavor to make chocolate freezer pops for her. She loves em.

1 2