Too sweet

Posted by Crocozabra on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's too sweet. I wish they would not add this much stevia in it so I'd have the choice whether I want it so sweet or not. If you're a regular coffee drinker like me then you much likely won't found anything in common with coffee or mocha. My only hope is that this stuff is healthy though I really can't say anything about it for now. // Адски сладкий напиток, не похожий ни на кофе, ни на какао, ни на смесь того и другого. Я эту штуку пью без удовольствия, тк жалко выбросить, стоит дорого :) Надесь лишь на то, что он полезен, хотя эффекта особого не заметила.

Fantastic!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Delicious Greens 8000 flavor by far. It is DELICIOUS!! I have mixed it with both almond and cow's milk and both have tasted great. I have even added a banana (which I wasn't sure about) and it was fantastic. The best part about this flavor is that it mixes easily and completely with a shaker blender, unlike the chocolate flavor. Highly recommend!!

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

IF you like coffee and chocolate, this is superb!!!!!!!! I love it, blended with ricemilk and banana.... Mmmmmmm...and I also use a scoop of proteinpowder in the shake as well... Gooood morning!!!

Coffee with greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes just like coffee

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of this product. The only down side is that it is a little too sweet, but the ingredients are so great that I can handle that once a day. I would recommend this product.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting supplement, I usually add to protein shake - its delicious with no awful aftertaste. You wouldn't know you were eating greens!

Delicious is right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like the taste of this product. I put a little less than recommended and it just tastes awesome with my raw milk :) I am going to try the chocolate next, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be awesome.

Best shake mix ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I mix this along with the chocolate flavor and have an awesome tasting mocha madness shake every day. I mix it with my kefir and milk, a banana, a bit of coconut oil, and the chocolate Greens flavor. I love it!!

Taste good and good for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste. The product has several good ingredients. Enjoy it in a smoothie with some fruits and protein. Will buy again.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, too good. I doubt theres a beneficial amount of greens in this tastes nothing like any other green powder ive tried so im very skeptical if this could even really be considered a green powder

1 2