Too sweet

Posted by Crocozabra on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's too sweet. I wish they would not add this much stevia in it so I'd have the choice whether I want it so sweet or not. If you're a regular coffee drinker like me then you much likely won't found anything in common with coffee or mocha. My only hope is that this stuff is healthy though I really can't say anything about it for now. // Адски сладкий напиток, не похожий ни на кофе, ни на какао, ни на смесь того и другого. Я эту штуку пью без удовольствия, тк жалко выбросить, стоит дорого :) Надесь лишь на то, что он полезен, хотя эффекта особого не заметила.

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer1678498 on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Delicious Greens 8000 flavor by far. It is DELICIOUS!! I have mixed it with both almond and cow's milk and both have tasted great. I have even added a banana (which I wasn't sure about) and it was fantastic. The best part about this flavor is that it mixes easily and completely with a shaker blender, unlike the chocolate flavor. Highly recommend!!

Great!!

Posted by 5037536207551651701 on Mar 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

IF you like coffee and chocolate, this is superb!!!!!!!! I love it, blended with ricemilk and banana.... Mmmmmmm...and I also use a scoop of proteinpowder in the shake as well... Gooood morning!!!

Coffee with greens

Posted by Reviewer1478696 on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes just like coffee

Best shake mix ever

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I mix this along with the chocolate flavor and have an awesome tasting mocha madness shake every day. I mix it with my kefir and milk, a banana, a bit of coconut oil, and the chocolate Greens flavor. I love it!!

Delicious is right

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like the taste of this product. I put a little less than recommended and it just tastes awesome with my raw milk :) I am going to try the chocolate next, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be awesome.

Taste good and good for you

Posted by 4749689743344511291 on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste. The product has several good ingredients. Enjoy it in a smoothie with some fruits and protein. Will buy again.

Not sure

Posted by 4844891731003692326 on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, too good. I doubt theres a beneficial amount of greens in this tastes nothing like any other green powder ive tried so im very skeptical if this could even really be considered a green powder

too sweet

Posted by 5334198525112792391 on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i did not continue to take so i do not know