Great ingredients, good (but sweet) taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the ingredients in this and the added enzymes and probiotics. As far as I can see, it's the only whole food powder formulation for kids that has enzymes. At 3 gr of sugar per serving, I find it quite sweet, but my kids seem to like it. I think she could have left the stevia out of the formulation so it wouldn't be so sweet. That said, the sweetness is great for covering up other things I like to add to the smoothie, like a little raw kale or collards.

My kids love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a little sweet. But, we just add more water or I add the innate powder vitamin to it which my son thinks is kind of sour. I had been supplementing with this for a week and a half for the kids, then my husband and I both got sick, but the kids did not! I think we might start taking it too. I wish you could get it here in bigger containers!

Contains lead and iherb is silent about it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product contains lead, which is written in tiny lettes on the bottom of the jar. Iherb hasn't said a word about it in it's desribtion. I really liked the product and its taste, but accidently found this small warning today. this is cheating both from the company that claims to be green and from iherb, reselling such stuff.