Cant believe it !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product with heavenly taste. I cant believe it can be good for my health. It is hard to stop at one serving - and I try to hold back to limit my consumption within my budget. Defeats the rule hands down - "If it is good for your health, it must be yucky!" :-)

Highly recommended!!

Posted by Eurolatina01 on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wish I could afford to drink 3 scoops a day! It tastes amazing and it's packed with nutrition gives me a lot of energy and an over all good feeling. I'm quoting smoking in Jan and with the money I don't spend on ciggerettes I will be spending on this! I'm addicted with this product it has made a big difference to my health and the taste is unbeatable. So many superfoods on the market and yuk! Almost impossible to swallow I would have to force them down. I add a squeezed lemon to it and Stimelite in the morning it's a super mix gives me a crazy boost at the gym love love love this product!

good for you

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

will take in summer, when appetite is low in the evening. good probiotics, helped my sick bunny when syringing a pinch in a few mls of water.

Good Stuff....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

blends well...adds energy...will buy again....

Reality Didn't meet my Expectation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought I hit the jackpot with this one, for what better then to have in a powder supplement then for it to be freeze dried and organic with such ingredients as this one, but maybe you can't expect the benefits of real fruits and veggies in a powder, though wouldn't it be nice, and at times with this one I felt I just might have bought expensive tasting kool-aid. There might have been benefits, but if so, didn't manifest themselves to where I could feel them. Still, giving this three stars if only for it being freeze dried and organic along with those good sounding ingredients, and for these three, am giving this product the benefit of the doubt, and hence three stars.