Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1698284 on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is hard for me to find something that works. I love this stuff. The smell goes away after you rinse. My skin tone is becoming evened out as well!

I've just re-ordered it. Я только что повторно заказалa его.

Posted by shortandsweet on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Done wonders for my back. The skin on my back was problematic for years (including spots left after those problems). Today my skin is much smoother and continues to improve. It can cause some dryness, but not too much. Nothing that some lotion, can't resolve. You can also wash the face with it or put it on a specific area, leave it on a pimple, and it will dry really quickly. Это мыло сотварило чудеса с моей спиной. Кожа там была проблематичной много лет (в том числе пятна постакне). Кожа гораздо более гладкая и продолжает улучшаться. Может привести к некоторой сухости, но совсем немного. Я мою им лицо, спину, а так же наношу точечно, оставляю на ночь, и на утро (или через день) все чисто. Советую.

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very clean pores, dries inflammation

Posted by 4997042904421877680 on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tonic loves my daughter. He is black, in fact it is not a tonic and cleanser. It foams well, and deeply cleanses the skin. Acne death comes :)

Acne Killer

Posted by 4749106248648193428 on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I use it 2x/day and have experienced great success with it. I am 62yrs. old and have tried so many acne products and this is one of the best.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is watery and smells interesting. I like how it feels on my face and always hope that it will actually help with the acne issue...but alas, it never does. Nice face wash though. A bit pricey for a body wash, but a little goes a long way.

Too mild for bacne, too harsh for face

Posted by Reviewer2888102 on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was too mild for my body (didn't notice anything after 1.5 months of using) and a bit too harsh for my face. It did bring out all the impurities to the surface, but once it comes out (in the form of a pimple) it doesn't really do anything to it. And as an overnight treatment it was too burning for me. I also didn't like that it was so runny.

Clean and clear skin!

Posted by 4730240229832326781 on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this! It is strong enough to get all unwanted oil from face and back! Skin cleared up beautifully!

Greensations, Acne Killer, Body Wash

Posted by annabel on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I put 4 stars because of the smell - it reminds me the smell of the dust! But it cleans pores well, dries the skin just a little bit. I use it daily in the evening and apply Emu oil after to moisture the skin. I really like the ingredients. And I think this bottle will last for a very long time, because you need just a few drops to clean the face.

Very effective

Posted by 5354001962978547453 on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my back . I've noticed the results

1 2