Help

I've just re-ordered it. Я только что повторно заказалa его.

Posted by shortandsweet on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Done wonders for my back. The skin on my back was problematic for years (including spots left after those problems). Today my skin is much smoother and continues to improve. It can cause some dryness, but not too much. Nothing that some lotion, can't resolve. You can also wash the face with it or put it on a specific area, leave it on a pimple, and it will dry really quickly. Это мыло сотварило чудеса с моей спиной. Кожа там была проблематичной много лет (в том числе пятна постакне). Кожа гораздо более гладкая и продолжает улучшаться. Может привести к некоторой сухости, но совсем немного. Я мою им лицо, спину, а так же наношу точечно, оставляю на ночь, и на утро (или через день) все чисто. Советую.

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is hard for me to find something that works. I love this stuff. The smell goes away after you rinse. My skin tone is becoming evened out as well!

Too mild for bacne, too harsh for face

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was too mild for my body (didn't notice anything after 1.5 months of using) and a bit too harsh for my face. It did bring out all the impurities to the surface, but once it comes out (in the form of a pimple) it doesn't really do anything to it. And as an overnight treatment it was too burning for me. I also didn't like that it was so runny.

Acne Killer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I use it 2x/day and have experienced great success with it. I am 62yrs. old and have tried so many acne products and this is one of the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tonic loves my daughter. He is black, in fact it is not a tonic and cleanser. It foams well, and deeply cleanses the skin. Acne death comes :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very clean pores, dries inflammation

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is watery and smells interesting. I like how it feels on my face and always hope that it will actually help with the acne issue...but alas, it never does. Nice face wash though. A bit pricey for a body wash, but a little goes a long way.

We saw results after a few days

Posted by LizaS on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for my boyfriend. Once we receive the package he started using the product twice a day (morning and evening). After a few days we saw a great approval (the product dried the acne). Now its almost a week after and we continue to see improvement. The product does dry the skin a bit (so he uses a serum). So he loves it (and he tried other products before with no result).

Clean and clear skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this! It is strong enough to get all unwanted oil from face and back! Skin cleared up beautifully!

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my back . I've noticed the results

1 2