Good product

Posted by Skybeam on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product, but expensive for this small quantity... I didn't see any visible results, but the ingredients are promising. I would buy again if the quantity was more.

Love!

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love love LOVE this butter. I have tried almost all cellulite creams in the market, also the expensive ones, and the results I get with this butter are the same I got with the only one cream that had any effect on it, which was a *very* expensive one. It smells like sweet oranges nad while the texture may seem a bit thick and difficult to absorb, the product is gone after just a few minutes. It does also leave the skin veeeery smoth. I've already finished one and are way well into my second, and will repeat again for sure :)

I will order another one

Posted by 5751390183827837333 on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is just amazing I notice change in my stretch mark after one week of using it For the cellulite I still need more time to see result as am not using it every day

Good proudect

Posted by 4764235519521871911 on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i see the results after 2 week the cellulite was no more and the marks in my body are white and they little bet gone but i do exercise and then take a shower after that i put the butter and i use it only one time a day and i see these results 😻

I love this product!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2208927 on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is my 2nd one and i love the results!!!! it works and smells fantastic!!! my 2 yr old says it smells like oranges.

Doesn't work

Posted by Babycakes on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very greasy, doesn't absorb, leaves a film, overpowering and sickening smell of oranges, no positive effect whatsoever.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works on stretch marks too. Great scent!

Amazing!!!

Posted by 4728644462984917217 on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've just tries it for the fisrt time, and I really love it. It smells great, texture is very pleasant and easy to spread.

Es carísima, pero es que es taaaan buena.

Posted by 5051959414643436858 on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Estoy enamorada, y eso va a ser un problema. Es la manteca PERFECTA para el verano. Huele a gloria, a naranjita pero sin ser olor de polvos artificiales de vit c, qué delicia. La textura es como soufflé y se absorbe medio bien (milagritos a Lourdes, los aceites de las cremas son aceites) y a lo mejor es fruto de mi amor, pero yo diría que sí que hace eh?? Cual es el problema si todo es tan maravilloso? El tamaño y el precio. Es carísima y el tamaño es ridículo, poco más de 100 ml para una crema de cuerpo, y casi 20 dólares de precio, qué caro... :( Pero es que es tan buena... Digamos que un tarro da como para un mes, y eso sin utilizarla tres veces al día como recomiendan, que si lo haces en dos semanas te la has ventilao. Ya me veo pidiendo un maldito tarro en cada pedido a iherb, y soltando esa pasta indecente. Malditos!!

Liked it

Posted by Reviewer1083095 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great texture, smell and effect. I used it for DIY body wraps at home.

1 2 3 4