Recipe for chronic sinusitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

1st thing in the morning: #1: 2 squirts sinus plumber in each nostril. No need to inhale deeply. Inhale gently 2-3 seconds after last spray. #2: 3-4 squirts of a a simple preservative nasal spray soon after. Inhale deeply. #3: Start hot shower and let the steam penetrate your sinuses. Gently blow nose in shower and try and get all thick mucous out of sinus cavity. #4: Rinse sinuses with a neti pot, neilmed or grossman sinus irrigation unit. Use warm water, buffered sodium packet, 1 tablespoon glycerin, 1 drop of peppermint essential oil, 1 drop eucalyptus essential oil. Add essential oils to glycerin prior to adding to water...Seems to help with dispersion. Really has helped me.

So glad I found this product and bought it from iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes, the hype is correct. It's amazing. It works. I'm going to use it forever...as a matter of fact, I'm going to marry it. It changed my life...I can breathe every day now without a stuffed up head and nose. Buy it!

open says me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this sinus spray is quickly to relieve that stuffy nose; at first, a tingle then breathe deeply--wow

Very painful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a spray without chemicals to open my nostrils, having tried salt water spray and extra powerful saltwater spray (with no effect whatsoever) I turned to this. In addition to also having no effect whatsoever this product also had adverse effects on me, intense stinging pain, enduring even after I couldn't bear it anymore and went to blow my nose.

the best product you can get

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

all natural ingredients, and love the sensation up your nose, fully recommend this product

Natural Help for Allergy's

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised that the horseradish wasn't stronger since it didn't seem to burn when used. I prefer the original Allergy Buster with stinging nettles but this product seem to help nasal symptoms somewhat.

Sinus Plumber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Unfortunately because I reside in Canada the shipping and import duties costs were simply outrageous . Too bad this product is not allowed to be sold in Canada. Next purchase will be more thoroughly researched and hopefully will be able to have this product shipped and received at a substantially lower cost.

Doesn't Work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought It For Nasal Congestion Due To Allergies. Didn't Do Much To Address The Problem.