Works on thinning hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have thinning hair on the top of my head and since I started using this product a couple months ago I noticed some hair growth there!

Good product

Posted by omittendaway on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The capsaicin in this is in very small amount, doent burn at all. It helps a lot with hair shedding and itching. I will buy again for sure.

A good hair tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fragrance free, non sticky and not oily. highly recommended hair tonic.

Good product for the scalp.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product for the scalp. I use this product daily and found it has helped my spinning hair. This product makes my hair appear thicker. If you have any problems with thinning hair or itchy scalp this is the product for you.

Recently bought,....interesting ingredients.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are interesting so sound promising. But only bought recently so too early to tell if effective yet. But do feel a warming sensation of scalp on using, so think this could be good sign. Will have to continue to use & hopefully will see results.

Excellent result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was suffering from extremely dry scalp during winter. After trying every "scalp repair" shampoo and tonic I came across, the flakiness/itchiness was still there. Thank the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth for this spray! After the 1st use, the flakiness was improving as well as the itchiness. During the 1st week, I use it twice daily, and now after almost a month, I only use after shampooing. The only downside is, it can make your roots a wee bit sticky, that's why it is best to use when your hair is damp. Overall, amazing product that really works!

Quita la caspa

Posted by Nevilo on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yo lo que he notado con este producto es que quita muy bien la caspa, en dos semanas ya no tengo nada.

Holy Grail for Thinning hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used up more than 4 bottles of this and I keep Coming back to this one. If you have thinning hair and empty spots from putting your hair in a pony tail this stuff makes my hair grow within days! It's ideal for people who wants to grow out their hair then simply coat your scalp with this spray and go to bed. This stuff is magic!

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy it regularly, my hair grow very quickly.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is an amazing product. I shave my head and this stopped me from having a scrachy scalp sometimes. it keeps the skin healthy. its easy to use, just like wetting your head with some water! it doesnt leave anything on my head, and even the smell is subtle and doesnt last at all.

1 2 3