IT WORKS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this Anti-Wrinkle Serum since one year now. Every night and all over the face! It has done wonders to the wrinkles of my face. I'm 58 years old. The lines around the lips are nearly gone (90%), The wrinkles on the forhead and around the eyes have improved by 50% at least. All the fine lines ar gone. The age spots have only slightly improved. But - most important - no additional wrinkles or lines :-) !!!

Truly a Disaster!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Every time I use it before bed, I always end up with puffy eyes the next morning. And I see more lines under my eyes than before using this products.

Does not work at all!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The super peptides are supposed to work on contact. This does not do anything at all. No botox effect whatsoever. No muscle or line smoothing or plumping, nothing! The Mychelle line of anti-ageing does work instantly and has cumulative effects. Not this. On top of that it is super tacky/sticky, like putting honey on your skin. It does not penetrate at all. I tried it on frown lines, neck lines and even on lines at the back of my wrists. The Mychelle cream and serum work on contact to firm skin, shrink lines and make them disappear, albeit temporarily. This also has a bit of a smell but not overpowering. All in all, to me Venomous is a complete waste of money.

Doesn't work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a total waste of money. It does nothing. I bought this because of the reviews. I do not understand how it got good reviews. Venomous deserves less than one star.

Sticky

Posted by Jennie on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The only thing this serum does is make my skin feel sticky and gross. What a waste of fifteen bucks.

total love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is botox substitute!

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent composition, for a point against wrinkles. Used under the eyes, the nasolabial folds. A convenient spot for the application.

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this so much I am going to buy more, fantastic product does what it says. 10 stars!

Supple skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a week and my eye area in particular feels more supple.

Serum