Help

Its OK

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like that this detergent is organic (chemical free) but the downside is that it is only good enough for light washing. I still encountered some problems with food stains which doesn't go sway even though I dabbed some of the soap on the stain before washing. However, the important thing is that this detergent is environment friendly and safe for my kid who has slight eczema problems. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Hard to get out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Horrid packaging. Hard to push it out, hard to measure,even hard to see since it is so clear. Annoyed enough I went out of my way to write review. Soap seems fine otherwise.

doesn't clean well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although I was looking forward to using an all-natural laundry detergent, it doesn't seem like it cleans very well.

Recommended - very good product.

Posted by Revron on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Organic, non toxic, not tested on animals, 100% biodegradeable - my favorite detergent. Very good product. I used it for all my washes - some stubborn stains do need to be presoaked. Thank you iHerb for the excellent service.

laundry detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent laundry detergent.Very effective for the high temperatures, will buy it again, because I love only natural things! Thanks for the great products! Iherb.com- you are the best!!!!!!!

not to bad vs the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the cleaning function is Ok vs the price.

Laundry Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sorry! But! I wish I can ask for my money back.