My blood pressure has been substantially improved

Posted by Reviewer2304968 on Oct 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for 3 weeks, my BP dropped from 130+ / 85+ to under 120/78. I was recommended this by a friend whose mother had lung cancer, and it helped her through the radiation treatements.

Grifron Maitake Grifron-Pro D freavtion

Posted by Reviewer1172384 on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you have a poor immune system,this works better than the standard. I have bween taking standard but after taking Pro D, I would lije to recommend to people who feels thry need more boost,this is it.

Great immune enhancer

Posted by Reviewer2286916 on Jun 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to this product by an alternative MD who gave it to my 94-year old mother who had lymphoma at the time. I take it whenever I feel like I am getting a cold or if a feel a bit run down. I have not had a cold in three years! When buying this product make sure it is this particular formula.

fGood or immune enhancing and cancer prevention

Posted by Reviewer1480545 on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this every other month for cancer prevention of Blood type O.

karina

Posted by 5043693755203151361 on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

with Cancer spread to 1o main Bones and the drugs made me so sick,my Organs stopped..did stop it and went on the Mushroom extract,,to boost my inmmun..so far its great feeling well and lots of Energy..plus my Cancer is stable...did take coriolus grifola bevore..but do believe in your Product,to help me fight..taking 30 drops 3times a day....thanks for sending it promptly.happy Karina.

Probably one of the best

Posted by Reviewer2951187 on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After doing a lot of research on D Fraction, I believe the Grifron Maitake to be of supperior quality!

Mushroom Wisdom

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this - I feel like it helped me.

Nice delivery arrangement

Posted by Reviewer1109464 on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice delivery arrangement..fast and in good condition.

Economical

Posted by Reviewer1973970 on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very economical way to take Maitake mushrooms. One bottle lasts 3 months.

Great Immune Builder

Posted by Reviewer1989577 on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Grifron Maitake 4X for 5-1/2 years. I recently had a cold for the first time in 5-1/2 years. I thought it was an allergy, so I didn't take the action I needed with Grifron Maitake. I have been able to ward off colds all this time with this product. I also give it to my husband who has an immune problem. This product is great, but you have to attend to any symptoms that resemble a cold immediately and continue taking it about every 8 hours for the first 24 hours. That's the secret to warding off sickness.

1 2