Powerful Mushroom for Immune System!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helpful company! Called the company directly for the proper dose & gave this to my cat who was fighting cancer. After the vet opened him up and closed him back up leaving the huge tumor in his abdomen, this helped him recover from the surgery. Amazing! Also he was born with a little birth defect that caused his eyes to shake back and forth, after two weeks of the Maitake it stopped. Amazing! As for the cancer we just found it too late, but we were so close to conquering it. Another vet gave him something to increase his appetite and it through him out of balance. No hard feelings we were all trying to help him. :) Just a side note: I took it too & noticed my breathing improved. For years I would wake up with a stuffy or clogged nose and it took it away.

It boosts immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I first purchased this for my Aunt who had a terrible chesty cough for months. Antibiotics did not fix it. About 10 days on the Grifron Maitake eradicated the cough completely. I noticed that this product has no kind of preservative in it so I contacted Mushroom Wisdom to ask the safe shelf life of this product, as bacteria levels can eventually build up to unsafe levels in products with no preservatives. No reply. I contacted them a second time. No reply. So I still do not know how long the bottle lasts before one should discard it, so I remove one star for poor customer service of the Mushroom Wisdom company.

Good?

Posted by CIPRIAN on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Im not sure. It gives my heart palpitations, its very sweet. Also I get high blood pressure with this.

Grifon Maitake Maitake D-Franction,Standard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Those who have immune problems,I would recmmend this because I have been using for years and abd just works so well.

W.S

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleased with how fast we received the order and that there was no shipping charge, which was a great consideration why we chose your firm to do business. We have been using Maitake since 1998 and will continue to use your company for our next supply as the no shipping charge really helps. Thank you.

Excellent - Would order again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product is exactly what i ordered and was shipped and received promptly. Lots of bubblewrap - packed solidly.

Super product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very fast delivery delighted with the product

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used it for two weeks now, absolutely love it, but it seems bringing my blood pressure down and makes me a bit sleepy so I take 20 min before bed. Thx

Lisa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Awesome stuff, been using on my dogs. Seems to have helped.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thank you, I received my order and I am sending a new one. Best regards Uccio Esposito

1 2