Amazing results as support while taking chemo

Posted by Reviewer2882442 on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife is taking 4 tablets of this a day, alongside high potency PSK alone, to a level of around 3g a day of PSK. The Maitake D-Fraction gives her additional extract benefit. She is undergoing chemo, and has had a lot of problems with her blood counts. However, after a few weeks of taking these, she has been transformed - feels great, and bloods have recovered to normal levels, despite higher dose chemo. Would recommend to anyone undergoing chemo.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer1047952 on Jul 16, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I came across a review in a magazine about mushrooms and their antioxidant properties, especially for cancer prevention. They are actually used to treat and prevent cancer in other countries. I had a suspicious lump. After taking this product it was gone in less than 3 weeks. I will never go without it again. I think all should know about the importance of medical mushrooms. Doctors will not tell you this information. Take this product if you have ever worried about cancer. I just thought I should share. I also took the Now Kelp Caps. I feel great too!

Need 8 pills to equal a day's dose

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was taking a supplement with 500 mg of Coriolus per cap, but it was very expensive. I switched to this brand, about half the cost, but need 4 tabs to equal 500 mg, so I need to take 8 a day. Haven't checked NKC (natural killer cells) levels yet so I'm not sure how well this will work.

Iherb,you are the best!

Posted by Reviewer3285873 on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A very good product!

turkey tail mushroom

Posted by Reviewer2095896 on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

service, price, quality, great combination.

None

Posted by Reviewer3323945 on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great value.

Art Taylor

Posted by Reviewer3035522 on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Best price available on internet.

product

Posted by Reviewer2271519 on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I would like to review this product but as yet I have not received it. So far rating value 0