Doesn't work but loaded with toxic ingredients!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So much for Dr. Perricone's claims on PBS! Not only doesn't this product work in the least for weight loss, it is loaded with dangerous ingredients such as Dicalcium Phosphate, Sucrose, Fatty acid ester, Silicia! (??) I mean if you're taking this to balance blood sugars why add "sucrose" to the equation?! It's like commercial toothpastes that are loaded with sugar! I wish I could give this negative stars to diminish the 5 stars the others gave when they clearly wrote that they had no idea if it works or not. Well I'm here to tell you: save your money and buy some chromium instead: it does not!

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2239686 on Feb 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps regulate my sugar.

bad reaction

Posted by Reviewer1355716 on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In Chinese medecine, maitake is heaty. When your body is heaty, do not take it as it will give bad reaction. When you have a 'heaty' body, take a cooling herb. I suffered after taking this. I threw it in the dustbin.

It's good to have a try.

Posted by Reviewer1963410 on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied with the results.

Really good pills

Posted by Reviewer3342705 on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

since i have been taking the pills i feel great.i just love them :)

Posted by Reviewer2853135 on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a newcomer to the product. But, so far I am liking the results. I have a sedentary job and I do an awful lot of driving. I prefer sweetness over saltiness. Any product assisting in my weight management endeavors by keeping my blood sugar under control and curtailing my desire for empty carbs while providing a sense of fullness is right on.

New product for me...

Posted by Reviewer2552918 on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this to try to achieve some weight loss and blood sugar control, plus help with my cholesterol. I don't know if it will help yet, but so far it seems to help.